THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I know... It's bumming me out that I didn't even know about dem 9's till after the gumbo release. Those MPs are unequivocally beautimus. At some point I may need to sell my 2nd pair of gumbos and bite the bullet, but by that time they'll probably be going for $700. smh 
grin.gif
$700 is probably going to be the going rate but my worry would be finding a pair in your size and real.

I planned on only getting the MPs and was screwed by Nike. Then ended up getting every color since the MPs :smh: I'm hoping I'm done but I really want the Showtimes. Another thing I noticed, I hate the design on the tongues. They're all very plain. Other than the tongue, this is the best looking basketball Nike has made in 10 years. Feel free to roast me. Also the first Kobe's I've purchased since The God's Adidas days.

View media item 883644View media item 883645View media item 883646

Still waiting to see if someone puts the grey ASG laces in the Details.

I planned on only getting the MPs and was screwed by Nike. Then ended up getting every color since the MPs
mean.gif
I'm hoping I'm done but I really want the Showtimes. Another thing I noticed, I hate the design on the tongues. They're all very plain. Other than the tongue, this is the best looking basketball Nike has made in 10 years. Feel free to roast me. Also the first Kobe's I've purchased since The God's Adidas days.

Still waiting to see if someone puts the grey ASG laces in the Details.
Kobe-9-Elite-Detail-ASG-Lace-11.jpg

thanks for the very quick response :lol:

was looking more from a side angle, see if they are bulky

Just put in my raffle ticket for the lows. Guy at ftl said there was only one other person who put in a ticket. Even the dude didn't know why they're doing raffles but apparently they're doing this for all kobe releases from now on. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom