THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i didnt think FTL would be doing raffles for the lows. surprised that every FTL in the los angeles area did raffles.

i didnt think FTL would be doing raffles for the lows. surprised that every FTL in the los angeles area did raffles.
I honestly dont think each store has alot of stock of the lows. My local FTL only has 1 pair per size. NDC will be a different story hopefully.

I honestly dont think each store has alot of stock of the lows. My local FTL only has 1 pair per size. NDC will be a different story hopefully.
if i strike out tomorrow ill try to get them on sunday from nike vault since im going to the game

nowadays seems like if you ask to try something on and employees roll their eyes at you, like its a hassle.    of course not all places and ppl are bad, but i would say a good portion of the time this is the case with my visits to the mall or retail stores. 

The thing is... a lot of people nowadays go to stores just to try on kicks with no intention of buying in-store, yet buy them elsewhere such as online outlets. That's not an issue. It does get annoying, however, when the person wants to try on a size 9 of the Kobe 9, then sends the salesperson back to get a 9.5 to see how it fits, then sends him/her back yet again to get the lebron 11 to see the comparison. But hey, might as well try on the HyperRev and Crusader too since they have good reviews. Then these shoes have to be brought back after you say, "I'm just trying them on, gonna look around a bit." These sales associates have daily goals that they have to meet. And their pay is based a lot on commission. While they're wasting time bringing out all these shoes for nothing, they're losing commission from another customer. You can see why some of these employees might roll their eyes at you. If you want to try something on, just flat out say "Hey man, I just want to try these on, not gonna buy today." This way, they won't have to bring out the extra pairs (upgrade, add-on, etc) that are required from their manager, demo the accessories, or waste their time trying to BS you into buying the shoes, and they can help somebody else.

Last edited:
if i strike out tomorrow ill try to get them on sunday from nike vault since im going to the game
[/quote]
Yeah same here. How long does it take them to make a custom shirt at the vault?

360? Man in my dreams.... Lowest I've seen for a 10.5 is $480. Next lowest is 515 shipped out of the UK. Anybody else seen anything different?

dayyyyyyyyyyym,,$360 for that???well its your money,,enjoy your kicks brah,,hope you play well on that,,just saying!!

what a hater, 360 is a steal these days for the MP's. Congrats @cubanref

Thanks!

Yea man unless people were able to get them on RD most pairs are starting out at $400 and average about $500. Hopefully prices fall a bit down the line and people can cop if they restock so they can get them for retail. Unfortunately I didn't have the patience and usually miss out on online releases :smh:

Going to war tomorrow at 8am 
devil.gif

This is completely off subject, but it's driving me crazy. Anyone know how to access Nike Europe without the site constantly defaulting and sending you back to the US site? I'm trying to grab some shoes and have them sent back to the US, but I'm getting nowhere real fast. Additionally, can I pay with a US billing addressed card and have them sent to an address in Netherlands? Any help would be great. I posted in another forum, but it's pretty slow over there and I'm trying to beat the clock.

Thanks

This is completely off subject, but it's driving me crazy. Anyone know how to access Nike Europe without the site constantly defaulting and sending you back to the US site? I'm trying to grab some shoes and have them sent back to the US, but I'm getting nowhere real fast. Additionally, can I pay with a US billing addressed card and have them sent to an address in Netherlands? Any help would be great. I posted in another forum, but it's pretty slow over there and I'm trying to beat the clock.

Thanks

Try switching to a different browser, normally that helps.

Im from Canada and I ship my shoes to America without any issues so I dont see you having any problems

Im from Canada and I ship my shoes to America without any issues so I dont see you having any problems
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm using Chrome, so let's see what Mozilla or Safari can do for me.

I usually wear a size 11. But for the Detail I got an 11.5 (it was the only size left). After putting it on with one sock, it felt a bit snug. I usually wear double socks during games, so I think the fit will be tighter especially at the toe box. No complaints at the heel area; it fits perfect thanks to those carbon fiber plates.

The details on the Detail are sick! 
nthat.gif

I switched browsers and cleared my cookies and that seemed to work. Did you have any hiccups with your Canadian credit card billing address? Or, does Nike not care so long as you're shipping it within that area i.e. Americas, Europe, Asia etc?

I repped you, too.

Last edited:
I switched browsers and cleared my cookies and that seemed to work. Did you have any hiccups with your Canadian credit card billing address? Or, does Nike not care so long as you're shipping it within that area i.e. Americas, Europe, Asia etc?

I repped you, too.

No issues at all. Contact a Nike Rep if youre really concerned

Hope everything works out for you!

Back
Top Bottom