THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^ yea for real, only thing that sucks is i think we might not get a BHM pair

Since BHM pack is released at the end of Janurary and these shoes launch in February

You guys need to check the Kobe 2 retro thread. :nerd:

Looks like well have some special editions to hold us over until the 9 to celebrate mambaccolades.

o4Zw4.gif

Been banned for the past week, so I'm playing catch up. These are looking great tho. :smokin

Also, good to see that kobeoverbron isn't flooding this thread with his usual BS. Keep it up champ. :nthat:

:smokin glad you constantly think of what I do or say. you can easily block me, no?

Trips me out how some odd pages back clowns were writing off my comments about the design being for Achilles support etc etc, saying that this shoe was designed before his injury and has nothing to do with the injury, etc etc like I ain't know what I was talkin bout..

Then I keep reading reports/info sites about the shoe and every one of them comments about how the design is for more lateral and Achilles support etc..

Gotta let the know- it- alls just bump their gums I guess..

Geniuses I swear on NT don't know **** from sugar..

Can't stand when someone tries to tell me I'm wrong about something and don't have the answers just for me to find out I was right all along..

Trips me out how some odd pages back clowns were writing off my comments about the design being for Achilles support etc etc, saying that this shoe was designed before his injury and has nothing to do with the injury, etc etc like I ain't know what I was talkin bout..

Then I keep reading reports/info sites about the shoe and every one of them comments about how the design is for more lateral and Achilles support etc..

Gotta let the know- it- alls just bump their gums I guess..

Geniuses I swear on NT don't know **** from sugar..

Can't stand when someone tries to tell me I'm wrong about something and don't have the answers just for me to find out I was right all along..

There may have been some modifications to the design after the Achilles injury, but the shoe was designed long before the injury, just a fact of the length of time it takes to create Athletic Footwear like this, ESPECIALLY a style that is so complex in nature...

Nike has commented publicly about the extra time it takes to produce Flyknit products, this isn't something that was rushed after an injury...modified perhaps, and surely his shoes, like all other PEs will be made different from the ones sold to the public...

JM

Yeah, I get that JM

I stated that as well about modifications

Only to get naysayed by clueless naysayers

I know Nike didn't just whip up this beautiful shoe after his injury, but there was definitely some changes made to accommodate the Achilles

Hence why I also stated that I can't wait to see what the inside looks like

Last edited:
I wouldn't sweat it man, some on here just argue to argue... Definitely state your peace but after that who cares, Don't waste too much of your time trying to convince those who would argue the color of the sky. I for one am just too old to deal with it anymore; furthermore, what's the point? I am a member of some other forums like the iron heart community, and superdenim, that discuss Japanese denim culture and it's nothing like the constant bickering on here so just learn to let it roll off your back. It's just an unfortunate byproduct of choosing to participate in this particular community anymore. That being said though... The greater majority of the fellows on here have a great disposition and show respect toward their fellow NT'ers. Don't let the bad seeds get under your skin.

Back in topic... Really excited for these. Sat out the whole last year of sneakers, and kind of regret not grabbing a single 8 but... Am gonna play catch up and ATLEAST grab the MCs but might wait until we get definitive drop info on the 9s to have my finances in order.

You realize that 95% of those reports/info sites know just as much/less about these than we do, right? :lol:

Nike hasn't seemed to tell very many people about these, and there was at least a 3 hour window between that picture leaking here and reaching any big sneaker blog. They lurk NT and then flesh out the blog posts with assumptions from there. Hell, most of those sites were confident that the Kobe VIII mid shown in NBA 2K14 was the Kobe IX.

Tatmantall

Thank you, very well said sir

Gordonson, my man lol

You're correct also, the lurking is real out there etc

But all I'm saying is, even a blind man can see that this piece of art has SOMETHING done to accommodate the Achilles in some way

Bottom line Dec 4 needs to hurry so we can dissect this thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom