THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well I spoke too soon, got the call for both the Kobes and KDs. I figured by 6pm it was a done deal but Im glad I was wrong. Sleeping in is going to be great!!

giphy.gif

Finally winding down after a mad busy week.  I know I missed a lot.  What's the outlook on the Elites tomorrow?  They limited?

Any other EU sites that haven't dropped the "premium" EM Lows yet?

Figures that the first Kobe 9 I like is a random limited EU only release.

Nah, Inspirations are still my fave I have.

Inspirations
Devotions
MP
Details
Perspectives

That's awesome.. MP are one of the best cws no question but I prefer asg more myself and the details are right there with em.. Inspirations are underrated too I believe and that's bad *** you have em at 1 spot

Thanks for the clarification, I thought the Laser Crimson was the pair that's dropping tomorrow in the EU
They both have Laser Crimson in their list of colors, that's what caught my attention as well.

NTer ooped me on that End release I was at work for but I'm still holding out for some sort of US/non 21 Mercer only drop. Thanks for holding me down brah!
Animation15.gif

where is the guy who I gave masterpieces for 320 shipped? that video reminded me of that deal

Back
Top Bottom