THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Everyone loves the flyknit look....all nike needs to do is deliver on a low top and they have them selves a smash hit

I have 3 pairs of flyknits two trainers and 1 lunar...and i love the technology...so if they do a basketball low flyknit...its game over i will be copping for sure.

Man I'm feeling these 9s. Very very dope shoe. Love the fact that they high top. They gotta justify the price tag before I buy em though. Other then that. Fresh

THEBALLER

I'm really digging all those CWs..

Cept the Yeezys..But that's only bcuz that CW been played out..

I'd also take the Volt CW and swap with the Yeezy sole..

Nice renderings THEBALLER

f7622be21d3caa14_rolls_eyes.xxxlarge.gif

for some reason they remind me of the flight lite

I get that too.

CANNOT WAIT TO BALL IN THESE. Will wear this casually for sure too, slim jeans will cover the high ankle cut, so unless you always wear shorts... this will be totally rockable with jeans. Just stop with the tongue popping man, it will be a little hard to achieve with these unless your jeans are tight.

Also, good seeing old heads lately. The 9s bringing out the Kobe mob.

THEBALLER, seriously man you are putting together some of the best renderings Ive seen in a long while.

Those PS's are just gonna disappoint me if Nike gives us straight dookie for lows.

Fingers crossed though.

Can we get any information on the amount of highs we will get in different colors and availability compared to the lows and the EM version? JM I think you touched on it once before, can you shed anymore light now?

Back
Top Bottom