THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Resell talk...

Why do resellers think that signing up on NT and entering a thread with only 1 question, "how much do u guys think will resell for" is ok?

Can't even hide the reseller stinch petruding from their pores..

Just go to ebay and see what the average pricing is and price accordingly..Jeez..

Last edited:
Resell talk...

Why do resellers think that signing up on NT and entering a thread with only 1 question, "how much do u guys think will resell for" is ok?

Can't even hide the reseller stinch petruding from their pores..

Just go to ebay and see what the average pricing is and price accordingly..Jeez..
Some need guidance 

@bigmeech25 Depending on your size you can find a good bit of them on ebay. There are also alot of the boutique style resellers that have them and appear to have been dropping the prices some with the news of the US release.

I got my shipped notification for my details from lastnights restock.

Last few days have been amazing

Wife got a raise
Passed my miltary test
Got a promotion and raise
Scored details after searching for over a month
Glad to hear you got your Details. I know you've been looking for what seems like forever for them

my first 9s, will probably try to grab a pair of fk low when they are available. details on them are crazy.. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

I was happy cuz I had a pair in my cart then the size 13's went out.  But yea im happy to get shipping confirmation lol. I got a nike giftcard so I was able to get for 110.
Hey bro I got mine @ 20% off .. im sitting at home getting tipsy and feeling good about my pickup .. I know they sat But when they dropped I just picked up some inspiration and had my sights on some details an they add up real quick..
Glad to hear you guys got Shipping Confirmation on your orders. You should be happy. Some people are just always negative and sarcastic. Your patience paid off and $110 for size 13 Bruce Lee is a steal. And anytime you can get an Elite you want at below retail it's a good thing.

I'll definitely be trying for a second pair of Phillipines Friday. These EM lows don't hold up too well to wear, can only imagine what they look like after a game. The comfort is perfect for me though. I'll be paying more for these from NDC, shipped from a warehouse two states over, than I did in USD shipped from END in the UK 6 weeks ago haha.

Quote:

Family went on a trip to Singapore recently, were able to pick these up for me at Hoops Factory. Pictures don't do them justice, also did a lace swap.

Also I remember there being some talk a while back about a blitz blue 9 releasing???
Feelin that laceswap, are those the extra laces it comes with?

Not a fan of these Premium lows. Ugly coloring and the material looks funky in pics. I think I'm don't with the 9s unless its a MP restock or the white/gum lows come out.

Back
Top Bottom