THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is he playing tonight? I thought they said Sunday? or is this shoot around.

Christmas (kobe 8, as requested)  These turned out better than i thought they would.

Draft Days
INSTACOP. 
smokin.gif

Nike needs to hire TheBALLER

the more i look at these 9's the more i'm liking them... they drop one day before my b-day, so they might be a present to my self 

Robin Thicke, how do your bron 11's feel? Are they ok cos I'm seriously worried about the health of all those wearing them right now. I'd wait till nike adjust them just to be on the safe side. 

THEY FEEL GOOD. THANKS FOR ASKING BRO!

HOW YOUR ACHILLES FEEL DOE FAMBS? YOUR KNEES MUST BE KILLING YOU TOO

Last edited:
Now, these Are LOW's. I whipped this up right quick. Not the crispiest of renderings, but you get the idea.
nthat.gif

Low-Cut that contours/flows more with the Carbon Fiber & Upper, Swoosh placement Lower, etc... 

I really hope the Low Cut is similar to this and Not the Chukka-style Mids Concepts that have been circulating.

Those lows are wack and would be a major let down.

The chukka/mid look is a million times better.

I thought JM said we aren't getting that version in flyknit?

Edit: Not Sure

Last edited:
^^^

And Some just like Actual LOWS a little better.
nthat.gif

There's going to be 3 Different-Cut Versions anyway, bro. I'm just hoping the Low is A TRUE LOW.

I hear you...

But when you posted your PS image were you not looking for opinions other than your own

Or were you looking for a pat on the back and for everyone to tell you good job like they did the last guy.

Beside. I thought we were shown in that image on the 1st page what we are being given in terms in terms of a "low" option.

the high is a beautiful shoe...reminds me of the air mag's and the Jordan 28...really feeling the flyknit and the soles...

nikes gotta unleash the patterned flyknit on more shoes man. they could create some of their best shoes in years with that stuff...just looks so cool.

only thing im not feeling is the 225 price tag. will still cop though

Alright, ill start posting my photoshops on here again glady, i just thought I was making the thread hard to navigate.

Back
Top Bottom