THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't wait for more 9 pictures to keep coming out.  Kobe was shooting around in the preludes today, can't wait to see how his 9's look and perform on the court.

tumblr_m4ifma3IGZ1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Lakers got 9 games leading up to the Xmas day game. I wonder if he is going to wear the 1-8s each game leading up to the game.

Somebody on IG said he wasn't gonna wear the 9s til February. He may have to wear the 8s until after Christmas to support the SS Christmas shoe

I wonder if hes at all nervous to wear the 8s, I mean I know the shoe had nothing to do with the injury.
But I sprained my ankle in the Kobe 5s and I never wore them again :lol:

oh I think they were able to take full advantage. they had plain uppers to multiple patterns including several midsole patterns. that was more than enough thank you.

I hope we don't get any plain upper Flyknit release. that would defeat the purpose of the entire idea.

to each his own. i saw a bunch of awesome PS from big nog on the 8 (draft day, oc, del sol etc). the kobe8 prelude itself is outstanding and nothing like other pairs that released. not to mention a few nice pairs kobe wore that never released

nonetheless very much looking forward tot the 9's. hope the really nice cw aren't extremely limited.

Somebody on IG said he wasn't gonna wear the 9s til February. He may have to wear the 8s until after Christmas to support the SS Christmas shoe
I think yea, he'll wear rock the Purple PP & then the SS for Christmas, but he'll rock the Kobe Prelude I-VIII from now til the All-Star Game...

Back
Top Bottom