THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
to each his own. i saw a bunch of awesome PS from big nog on the 8 (draft day, oc, del sol etc). the kobe8 prelude itself is outstanding and nothing like other pairs that released. not to mention a few nice pairs kobe wore that never released

nonetheless very much looking forward tot the 9's. hope the really nice cw aren't extremely limited.

but... that's like saying "they didn't maximize the Jordan 11 because they only released 6 colorways." You will ALWAYS come up with some colorway that they didn't make/release on any shoe.

40+ pairs of Kobe 8s man... that's not maximizing it? lol

If theres anyones that's nervous it should be the Raptors since he's wearing the Prelude 1's a.k.a 81pts

I can't wait to see the next CW. I'm guessing It'll be a All Star CW since the game is the week following the Masterpiece. Even though Kobe's first game is tonight I assume he'll still make the team.

I wonder if hes at all nervous to wear the 8s, I mean I know the shoe had nothing to do with the injury.
But I sprained my ankle in the Kobe 5s and I never wore them again
laugh.gif
My bad meant 2 quote this^

Kobe def makes team off fan voting.

Lol it'd be interesting if he didn't.

When Jordan came back to play for the Wizards, I believe Tracy had to give up his spot so MJ could make the AS Team.

Edit: disregard that. It was VC and he gave Jordan his starting spot not his team spot

Last edited:
but... that's like saying "they didn't maximize the Jordan 11 because they only released 6 colorways." You will ALWAYS come up with some colorway that they didn't make/release on any shoe.

40+ pairs of Kobe 8s man... that's not maximizing it? lol

Lol...true. I'm just disappointed since I haven't liked a pair since the fades

Prelude 1 look soo dope

Its hard to keep everything in the retro thread. While it may be retro were kinda in limbo. The 9's aren't out yet and it seems like most of the info on them has been covered other than the speculation of what the low gonna look lke.  The retros are to celebrate the release of the 9's. I kinda see them as being related. In the 8 thread there is at least new cw of the 8 coming out so I could see not wanting to clutter that up. Just my 2 cents. For the record the preludes are nice!

If the lows/mids (w/e u wanna call em) dont look like @THEBALLER's renderings I am going to be extremely disappointed.

About 99% of them are cop worthy IMO. :smokin

All these mock ups, and nike won't do anything like those. Instead they'll drop the "I like Starbucks" pack or the "unicorn" limited to china shoes. Happened for the past 3 years

Unicorn pack :pimp:

Hope it comes with several colors and a pointed TPU horn on the toebox. :pimp: x 2

Not serious

I wonder if the Masterpiece will be limited like the Prelude pack is. Seeing how the pack is the lead up to the 9. It's been stated the highs will be somewhat limited out of the upcoming 9s also. The pack has got all the attention right now but I need more info on the 9s.

I wonder if the Masterpiece will be limited like the Prelude pack is. Seeing how the pack is the lead up to the 9. It's been stated the highs will be somewhat limited out of the upcoming 9s also. The pack has got all the attention right now but I need more info on the 9s.

I doubt it. I'm assuming the release will be like most of the recent Kobe's and be around if you want them but not for long...

hope they release a low / mid version on RD

Not a chance

Back
Top Bottom