THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Exited to see the ID options for these 
pimp.gif

Not excited for the price tho 
tired.gif

I wonder if the Masterpiece will be limited like the Prelude pack is. Seeing how the pack is the lead up to the 9. It's been stated the highs will be somewhat limited out of the upcoming 9s also. The pack has got all the attention right now but I need more info on the 9s.
I feel like Nike wants to keep people salty for 8 straight weeks so that they can drop a $200+ shoe (in GR quantities) and everybody will scoop them up as a consolation.

I feel like Nike wants to keep people salty for 8 straight weeks so that they can drop a $200+ shoe (in GR quantities) and everybody will scoop them up as a consolation.
I'm cool with that. I hope the Masterpiece is a GR so I can double up on said consolation prize. I doubt they release any 9 elite as a GR though.

I'm cool with that. I hope the Masterpiece is a GR so I can double up on said consolation prize. I doubt they release any 9 elite as a GR though.
Every sig's debut this year didn't instantly sellout on RD. I hope that Nike keeps the streak alive.

Every sig's debut this year didn't instantly sellout on RD. I hope that Nike keeps the streak alive.

This shoe is SEEMING like it may go that niche route like the 28 and not KD/a Lebron territory which I hope isn't what it turns out to be. It would be kind of a bad move on Nikes part to hype these up with this whole "prelude/countdown" pack and media event to have them essentially unavailable everywhere.

That price tag is what I think will hold them back unfortunately. I don't care if I have to order online as long as I'm guaranteed a pair and don't have to fight bots like I'm Shia labeouf. :smh:

The availability worries me on these 9 elites, not the price. IDC how limited or not they turn out to be. I will get the masterpiece at all costs. I haven't anticipated a shoe like this in a long time.

I'm glad the price is high. This makes the shoe more attainable for the people that really want it. Imagine people trying to buy elites and everything else.

They're the same price as foams and we have seen in the past how that goes...fast.

The fact that these are new and "funky" looking tech to the main public ALONG with price will help people who want them to actually secure their pairs.

Hope so. Everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for wanting these (no one in my circle is into kicks except me). But I've always loved basketball shoes for what they bring to the court. The fact that they look outside the box makes the nerd-wanna-be-nightwing-analyzer in me come out even more. Can't wait to see how the flyknit feels on court.

Hope they truly release 3 models to satisfy everyone

I'm personally interested in the mids, have potential to be basketball lunar chukkas . . . do not want them too low

They're the same price as foams and we have seen in the past how that goes...fast.

The fact that these are new and "funky" looking tech to the main public ALONG with price will help people who want them to actually secure their pairs.

Bro shoes dont sellout at 220 unless they have alot if hype behind them

These will be no different, they wont sit but if you want to cop most likely you will be able too easily

Yeah none of the kobe elites have sold out in the past initially, I expect these to be no different

Bro shoes dont sellout at 220 unless they have alot if hype behind them

These will be no different, they wont sit but if you want to cop most likely you will be able too easily

Have you not read all of my posts the past page? That's exactly what I have been saying :stoneface:

It's 2013 people don't care about retail prices anymore, they care about resell prices and how they can flex on IG showing off their mortgage payment every Saturday. :smh:

Yeah none of the kobe elites have sold out in the past initially, I expect these to be no different

True, but in the past the elites were much different scenarios. Being at the end of the product cycle and being the premium version to a pair we already had multiples of. It wasn't as justifiable of a purchase for a lot of people. People are thirsty for 9s especially because of the buildup and marketing going into them after a long layoff between models.

Nike is so damn smart. :smh:

Last edited:
Hasn't it been said all the 9 Elites will be limited? From the look to the price, I can't see these being released like any other Kobe has. More info is needed on this release. 7 weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom