THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Bro shoes dont sellout at 220 unless they have alot if hype behind them

These will be no different, they wont sit but if you want to cop most likely you will be able too easily

Have you not read all of my posts the past page? That's exactly what I have been saying :stoneface:

It's 2013 people don't care about retail prices anymore, they care about resell prices and how they can flex on IG showing off their mortgage payment every Saturday. :smh:

Lol people dont care about retail? I highly disagree, the average consumer still cares about retail

My local spots still have fsr of some chuckposites, thing is nike is raising hype and there are rumors of the elites being scarce which will make this model slightly harder to get cause no one will know how urgent they need to be to cop

At the end of the day i feel they will be a easy cop especially at 225 a shoe with close to no casual appeal will def be an easy cop

Average consumer will always care about price.

Average consumer doesn't follow sneaker blogs and aren't in the market for these.

We both have the same opinion, I just think you're taking what I'm saying the wrong way. :lol:

Barkley Posites are a bad example.

The first two c/w's flew off shelves. The following 3 were terrible and sat.

I don't think the price matters at all if the shoe is hot.

$225 may be a lot to someone who's always been a fan of the Kobe line.

But my closet is full of shoes that I've spent well over $200 on.

When you like the shoe and have months to plan for it, $225 probably won't hold you back

All im saying is that this first colorway should be easily attainable

Unless they do one of the following
-State they are limited
-Throw the Pre-Heat label on em

Spending 225 for me isnt crazy but for most it is, especially with the heat JB is dropping in February at 170$ and i really dont see many dropping 225 for a shoe that looks bad casually when they can get an awesome looking one for 170

Might be a dumb question, but what does the 'pre heat' nickname actually mean?

I thought it was only for the south beach VIII lebron that summer he joined Miami but I feel like ive seen that phrase used for alot of other shoes too.

Just curious 

I thought it was only for the south beach VIII lebron that summer he joined Miami but I feel like ive seen that phrase used for alot of other shoes too.

Just curious 
I'm actually in the same boat. I don't actually know what it means. But there's the power of hype eh? We are all like "damn, can't wait for those pre-heats" and we don't even know what it means.

Just curious 

Nobody knows, but it's provocative!

It's gets the people going.

But yeah it was used on the kd6 DC supreme and Lebron XI Forging Iron this year.

pre-heat means a hot limited colorway before the first big drop.

Negative.

The forging irons were the 3rd c/w to drop.

There's no rhyme or reason to how Nike applies the "pre-heat" label as far as I can tell. The same way they upped the price of the Forging Iron 11's for no apparent reason other than a scotchlite lacelock, they throw the pre-heat label on a pair of sneakers that they feel like raising the retail on :lol:

pre-heat means a hot limited colorway before the first big drop.

Negative.

The forging irons were the 3rd c/w to drop.

There's no rhyme or reason to how Nike applies the "pre-heat" label as far as I can tell. The same way they upped the price of the Forging Iron 11's for no apparent reason other than a scotchlite lacelock, they throw the pre-heat label on a pair of sneakers that they feel like raising the retail on :lol:

This!!!!

Dont wreck yall selves trying to figure out what it means

View media item 683405

Now, these Are LOW's. I whipped this up right quick. Not the crispiest of renderings, but you get the idea. :nthat:

Low-Cut that contours/flows more with the Carbon Fiber & Upper, Swoosh placement Lower, etc... 

I really hope the Low Cut is similar to this and Not the Chukka-style Mids Concepts that have been circulating.

Much more excited about the lows than the mids. Nice photoshop work, men.

:lol: @ Kobe going back to lows in his 2nd game back.

I thought the reason why Nike designed this tall *** shoe in the first place was to give him extra support for his achilles as he eases his way back on the court...

Back
Top Bottom