THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
@ Kobe going back to lows in his 2nd game back.

I thought the reason why Nike designed this tall *** shoe in the first place was to give him extra support for his achilles as he eases his way back on the court...
no. they said many times that they designed the shoe before he got injured. 

All im saying is that this first colorway should be easily attainable

Unless they do one of the following
-State they are limited
-Throw the Pre-Heat label on em

Spending 225 for me isnt crazy but for most it is, especially with the heat JB is dropping in February at 170$ and i really dont see many dropping 225 for a shoe that looks bad casually when they can get an awesome looking one for 170
like this
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: @ Kobe going back to lows in his 2nd game back.

I thought the reason why Nike designed this tall *** shoe in the first place was to give him extra support for his achilles as he eases his way back on the court...

You big dummy, the 8s are still on the market did you really expect him to wear 9s in game before Christmas. :wow:

You big dummy, the 8s are still on the market did you really expect him to wear 9s in game before Christmas. :wow:

:lol: big dummy did you just expect him to drop his current sig shoe like lebron?

Why did you think that?

Thanks for the input on the pre heat question fellas.

Just to remain on topic,... cant wait for these 9s high 
smile.gif

Whether or not we get the lows or the mids that have been photoshopped I'm impressed with peoples' skills.

Excited for the Ninth!

You big dummy, they aren't releasing the 9's until February

Kinda wanna see what colors are they gonna use for the asg or is he gonna be wearing the one weve seen piks of

I think it will be New Years he debuts them. He usually brings out the new kicks Christmas day right? With the SS this christmas, the next big holiday is new years.

In other news, my birthday is 2/15. My girl just said she would split the cost on the Masterpieces 
nthat.gif
(Broke college kids FTL) 
embarassed.gif

All im saying is that this first colorway should be easily attainable

Unless they do one of the following:
- State they are limited
-Throw the Pre-Heat label on em

Spending 225 for me isnt crazy but for most it is, especially with the heat JB is dropping in February at 170$ and i really dont see many dropping 225 for a shoe that looks bad casually when they can get an awesome looking one for 170
That's a foregone Conclusion, bruh. This is NIKE we're talking about here... 
mean.gif

They put the "Limited" Stamp on Almost Everything that they can Legitimately Get Away With.

I think the masterpiece CW will be obtainable and then an all star CW will be damn near impossible and then well really see the masterpiece moving units when people strike out on all star...

I know they are basketball shoes but I wonder how the 9s will look with jeans. The 8s were easy to rock in jeans

Last edited:
I think the masterpiece CW will be obtainable and then an all star CW will be damn near impossible and then well really see the masterpiece moving units when people strike out on all star...
This. 

The masterpiece is too damn ill. It's like the Multicolor Flyknit Racers except with black accents instead of white. 

Back
Top Bottom