THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
First page.

Oh I meant the NSW Lifestyle 9s.

post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

As in... You want those? :lol:

I haven't seen any price point mentioned there yet though.

People talking trash on flyknit when they have never owned a pair :lol:

what exactly is flynit gonna do for me? nothing. i play in my shoes and 95% of the comfort comes from the cushioning in the midsole. flynit is a useless marketing gimmick in my eyes.

give me kobe's for ~$150 that are good to play in.

what exactly is flynit gonna do for me? nothing. i play in my shoes and 95% of the comfort comes from the cushioning in the midsole. flynit is a useless marketing gimmick in my eyes.

:lol:

Do you ever cut to the basket or plant your feet? That's what flyknit will do for you. It'll support your foot while giving you a premium 1:1 fit. Dynamic flywire does an amazing job so I'm exciting to see it implemented with the flyknit...

Serious question. Do you own any pairs of flyknits? And please answer honestly. Don't say you do when you don't just so you can support your argument

Flyknit combined with flywire dynamic fit on my lunar flys provides one of the best fits I've ever had hands down... Give it a try man.

Last edited:
Those lifestyles aren't half as bad as the Kobe 8 lifestyles.

I mean they aren't anything I'd look at twice, but the people acting like they're disgusting are being a bit dramatic. Lol

As far as the advantage of flyknit, I kinda agree with the guy above.

When I think of comfort on a basketball shoe, I think of the cushioning system.

If that isn't perfect, then every other aspect of the shoe is completely irrelevant for me.

That's one of the reasons I've always felt the Kobe 8's were so overrated.

Different strokes. To me the full length lunarlon is by far the most comfortable cushioning system i've ever played in. 

Those lifestyles aren't half as bad as the Kobe 8 lifestyles.

I mean they aren't anything I'd look at twice, but the people acting like they're disgusting are being a bit dramatic. Lol

As far as the advantage of flyknit, I kinda agree with the guy above.

When I think of comfort on a basketball shoe, I think of the cushioning system.

If that isn't perfect, then every other aspect of the shoe is completely irrelevant for me.

That's one of the reasons I've always felt the Kobe 8's were so overrated.
lunarlon on the 8s is perfect for me

:lol:

Do you ever cut to the basket or plant your feet? That's what flyknit will do for you. It'll support your foot while giving you a premium 1:1 fit. Dynamic flywire does an amazing job so I'm exciting to see it implemented with the flyknit...

i do cut to the basket, and i do plant my feet.

are you saying it will support my foot because nike said so, or because you've tried it? (serious question) .. cause there's no flynit bball shoes out on the market as far as i know and i wouldn't dare to use runners playing basketball.

Serious question. Do you own any pairs of flyknits? And please answer honestly. Don't say you do when you don't just so you can support your argument

no

Back
Top Bottom