THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol I read what you posted homie...

A pic of the biggest jeans someone could find to PS over the shoe,

And you saying it looks better that way.

Then continuing your statement with how in your day big jeans were in and fitted clothing was clowned.

That may not have been what you meant, but that's what your post says.

My comprehension skills are definitely up to par lol
BRUH. 
mean.gif

I Never Said "In My Day"... I simply said, "10 Years Ago." And I stated that it's crazy to see it the Complete Opposite 10 years later... and IT IS.

And yea... I stated that the Pic Looked Better BEFORE I made my statements. I NEVER Said the Pants Look Better... I was referring to the Sneaker b/c it looks better Covered Up.   This is a Thread about a Shoe, Bruh.

Quit putting words in my posts that wasn't there. My Post Never Said ANY of what you've Wrote so far, doggie. LOL

You're Comprehension is a little Self-Inflated. If YOU Read Into Anything Deeper than you should have... that's a YOU Problem. 
eyes.gif

And BTW, I'm a Grown Man and generally wear Regular Straight or Tapered Leg Relaxed Jeans/Chinos...

I don't have a Bias for either of those Cornball looks in the first place.

If people would just hop off others' DSG's in each post, it'd be all good in these Threads. Lol

Dude actually said DSG :lol:

Tapered leg jeans>>>

After i buy one of the elite im done buying since ima use em for ball only i dont feel need to get any more than that

Fashion is an expression of individuality. It's interesting that in a community of people striving to stand out that they would critique someone so intricately for what that person likes. Just do you and rest shouldn't matter IMO..

Fashion is an expression of individuality. It's interesting that in a community of people striving to stand out that they would critique someone so intricately for what that person likes. Just do you and rest shouldn't matter IMO..

Repped.

I'll be dambed if this isn't one of the realest things I've read in my 11 years on NT.

Last edited:
glad he went back to the mids....... should have been a classic leather mid though. easy pass but better than any of that low garbage he was on the past few years

I bet people who have an issue with men's skinny jeans are all fat and cannot pull it off. Yeah, deny all you can behind the computer.

Id rather be clowned and left behind than wear skinny capris like the guy has on in that pic. :smh: at where mens fashion is at.

Exactly. Dude is talking about he has fashion sense whiles others don't. I don't even want to comment on his avi. It seems as if tucking your jeans is the thing to do now, looks clownish to me.

I bet people who have an issue with men's skinny jeans are all fat and cannot pull it off. Yeah, deny all you can behind the computer.
nah we're straight!!!!  LOL.....but for real i dont mess wit skinny jeans cause i dont like em, thats all...they aint my style

People on NT get on pure bs whenever this topic is brought up.

Whenever there is debate on how good a shoe can look being worn casually, somebody suggests some bootcut or relaxed fit foolishness.

Then after receiving flack for it, they come with all this "I'm a man, I'm not into the skinny jeans" "I'm not for today's men's fashion" "I'm not with all that fashionista talk"

If you're not into today's fashion, keep quiet when people are discussing how shoes can be worn fashionably.

Nobody's saying you have to wear skinny's, but your rocawear jeans, Hanes sweatpants and Aeropostale cargos are not fashionable and you know it.

You wanna be an individual and go against today's trends that's fine, but keep it to yourself unless youre looking for criticism.

No one would even know how you dress if you didn't come on here describing outfits looking to be commended for your style.

Aaaannddd here we go :lol:

All of my pants are slim fit ("skinny" to some), but the majority of NT's vocal sneaker section posters do and always will seem to rock #NTDenim. It's just the way it will be.

Last edited:
No disrespect too kobe but it looks like the lebron 11 going to kill the kobe 9 in sells
Uhhh how can you say this before the first pair of 9s even hits store shelves? Each line has their own followers and you seem to be preaching to the wrong group by making a claim like that in a Kobe thread

It's just obvious that the Kobe 9 will be for basketball only. As much as I would like to rock them casual it's gonna be hard. But I truly believe someone will pull it off and start the trend. But the skinny jean or slim for the dude who feels he ain't wearing skinny jeans look is not popping

3 out of 5 sold out. KP FI and MN

Does Lebron even wear the XIs? That won't matter though, it'll still sell.

At the end of the day, Lebron is Nikes biggest moneymaker not named Jordan today. That's not a knock on Kobe or his sig shoe because I really do not like Lebrons line at all and really looking forward to the Kobe9 but it is a given Lebron will sell more than Kobe at this point in their career.

According to Forbes, Lebrons shoe line in 2012 made $300m in sales in the US while Kobe line only sold $50m, that is a pretty huge gap and I do not see that changing.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...bron-james-is-the-nbas-leading-shoe-salesmen/

And no this will not be a basketball only shoe. That statement just simply not make sense. People have worn every basketball shoe ever made casually, whether it is with jeans & tee, short & hoodie, sweats & track jacket, etc...

Doesn't matter how ridiculously gigantic and bulky it is, how colorful it is or how high it is, people will wear it casually.

Back
Top Bottom