THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Jeans?? Khakis 4 me

They better be skinny khakis!! Better!! Or else you're just not man enough to pull them off! Has nothing to do with personal preference!!
 Not man enough?? Not personal preference?? First of all, your the one who's name is blaster combo with a pic of ryu.  Why don't you go play some street fighter and go complain about your life on the street fighter forum.

Try rocking these with yoga pants or that cute skirt you have.

Last edited:
Kinda looks like the same persons pic from another angle or their just two dudes who like to cuff their jeans lol

Last edited:
It would be hilarious if this became an inside joke between everyone that gets an early pair :lol:

Last edited:
If you're gonna cuff your jeans, I think you gotta loosen up the laces up top to make it look decent. If dude is wearing a flannel shirt he'll look like a lumberjack :lol:

I like the style but the marbled midsole, side panel, white laces and ankle collar has too much going on.

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

It would be alot better with a leather upper and a plain midsole. Might be the best to get rid of the patent tho

I can't quite figure out why I don't like the shoe.

I don't think it's terrible.

My first instinct is to hate the patent leather, but I'm curious as to how that would look with c/w's.

I think I'd really like this shoe if the patent was replaced by suede.

...Like a c/w that incorporates a red suede like the Toro 5, or a blue suede like the unreleased HWC 7.

Jeans?? Khakis 4 me

They better be skinny khakis!! Better!! Or else you're just not man enough to pull them off! Has nothing to do with personal preference!!
 Not man enough?? Not personal preference?? First of all, your the one who's name is blaster combo with a pic of ryu.  Why don't you go play some street fighter and go complain about your life on the street fighter forum.

Try rocking these with yoga pants or that cute skirt you have.
It was a sarcastic comment you corn ball LOL

Now go make more useless PS of colorways that'll never come out . Chop chop.,,,

Last edited:
I dont care about skinny jean talk. all i said is that i prefer khakis over jeans, and then you got your panties bunched up and started ranting about it.
What are you talking about?? I don't care what anyone wears. I made a joke about what someone else posted that only real men can pull off skinny jeans, hence the "lol" at the bottom of the post. Then you caught serious feels. Carry on bro...... Really don't care about

Last edited:
^ just like gamma 11s were basura and where are we now? lol

Hypebeast train hasn't even pulled in yet, just wait till the lows and mids come out. Once you see people flocking you'll def be back jocking. 

Is the cushion setup the same as the kobe 8 or is like the lebron XI with lunarlon and full length zoom? I haven't seen anyone really talk about this yet

Back
Top Bottom