THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
CG had 50% off the Black and Crimson EM for $64.

Damaged done at City Gear. They don't play around.

They got ran through with the quickness. No size 9.5 or 10 when i checked. Only 10.5 and up.
They had an 8. Last one to go. Wish I was quicker when they still had the pop arts for clearance up a couple weeks ago. One of the few that likes them and Easters too actually.

They got ran through with the quickness. No size 9.5 or 10 when i checked. Only 10.5 and up.

They had an 8. Last one to go. Wish I was quicker when they still had the pop arts for clearance up a couple weeks ago. One of the few that likes them and Easters too actually.

o yea... i completely overlooked that size :lol:
i posted the other 2 colors you mentioned yesterday and they got ran through for 30% off. i wanted the crimsons for 65 tho. i went ahead and got 3 pairs of am95 no sews and the royal gloves for like 200 shipped after promo and credit.

o yea... i completely overlooked that size
laugh.gif

i posted the other 2 colors you mentioned yesterday and they got ran through for 30% off. i wanted the crimsons for 65 tho. i went ahead and got 3 pairs of am95 no sews and the royal gloves for like 200 shipped after promo and credit.
They had them up again? Damn! Pop Art Camo and Easters? 

o yea... i completely overlooked that size :lol:

They had them up again? Damn! Pop Art Camo and Easters? 

Yup. Posted this yesterday. Don't even think I got a thanks :lol:

Pop Art http://www.citygear.com/nike-kobe-ix-em-3.html
$90.98 - use code CLEARANCE
9.5, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14

Easter http://www.citygear.com/nike-kobe-ix-em-1.html
$90.98 - use code CLEARANCE
Size 11, 11.5

Yup. Posted this yesterday. Don't even think I got a thanks
laugh.gif
damn I missed that. Only would have been able to cop the Camos tho. Lurkers they everywhere.

Everybody was caught up in the EXT releasing.

Last edited:
Just wondering is there any replica/fake Kobe 9 EMs in the market? i saw some shops selling it for $130 for the Cobalt Blue.

How hopeful do you guys think should I be in offering some Breds or Gammas for Beethovens?! I'm not asking anybody here to trade me, but based on the recent Beethoven release & hype, is that unrealistic?!

How hopeful do you guys think should I be in offering some Breds or Gammas for Beethovens?! I'm not asking anybody here to trade me, but based on the recent Beethoven release & hype, is that unrealistic?!

If I were u id just be patient, the hype will die down

Patience is not my virtue. Ultimately I copped the Beethovens because I have the Grapes, have a black-based ID in mind, but couldn't come up with a grey-based pair that I liked. And I wasn't patient enough to wait and see what the "fade" IDs look like. I wasn't the biggest fan of the white medial side of the Bee' but with black laces and those diamond accents on the tongue and heel overlay...yeah I caved.

So the chinas are FCFS pretty much everywhere? no raffles at any HOH that ive called or went to in my area. (LA)
Which hoh's r u talking about?!
Cerritos n lakewood n south coast r doin raffles for chinas n sport blues is rsvp....

Back
Top Bottom