THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Still no Kobes at the local outlet. Lebrons but no Kobes
Round Rock outlet? I've been meaning to make it up there one day.

Did you notice if they had any mens Flyknit shoes? Trainers, Lunars, Chukkas, Frees, etc.

thinking of picking up the mangos as a replacement for the ASG 8's that magically came in every size BUT mine (11.5)
The mangos aren't even in the same orbit as the ASG 8s though.

Last edited:

I like to think of the chrome portion to be like the "snake's eye" (probably would have been cool if the chrome was a black chrome to represent the Black Mamba's eyes).  Although carbon fiber would have been ideal, i think the textured look/feel of carbon fiber would have made the shoe looked overwhelmed with scales.
"I like to think of my Jesus as wearin' a tuxedo t-shirt. It says 'I'm formal...but I'm here to party.'" 
roll.gif

thinking of picking up the mangos as a replacement for the ASG 8's that magically came in every size BUT mine (11.5)

sorry but these are not even close
Strong post to SN ratio 
laugh.gif

Still no Kobes at the local outlet. Lebrons but no Kobes

Did you notice if they had any mens Flyknit shoes? Trainers, Lunars, Chukkas, Frees, etc.

What you did there, I see it.
nerd.gif

hate myself for selling asg 8's couldnt find the right fit & i did as soon as i sold em
mean.gif
You sir, have sinned
devil.gif

Saw this shot on EBay. Hope this individual was walking down the street and these all fell off the back of a truck or something. Cuz if they weren't free or really cheap it's gonna be a struggle making that money back.

I was at the San Marcos one. They did have some flyknit shoes in the middle isles with the benches. The last time I was up in Round Rock if memory serves they had less stuff than the San Marcos one.

Purchased the Mangos this morning from NDC.
nthat.gif
Excited and can't wait until they come in.
happy.gif
From pictures it looks like its going to definitely pop in person. Will post some on feet when they arrive.

Hey did anyone ever find out what was up with that Grey/Navy-Multi pair from a few weeks back? Kind of ASG-esque mixed upper

Back
Top Bottom