THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The "BHM" isn't looking bad, but I don't know if it's worth to buy it. Already have the Gumbos, which are also black/white, and they look way better in my opinion. 

Maybe I'll save the money and look after some older 9 Elites. Need to see more pics before I decide. On the other side, I can't imagine to buy a pair of the 10s. 

Firstly I'll try to get the "What The". Still got 2 discount codes, so maybe I'll try it.

None the less I don't like the white outsole. Would prefer it to be black or some kind of grey. Either like the outsole of the "Details". Or maybe even with some kind of dots like the ones on the sole of the "Masterpiece" or the "Strategy"

Alright! You guys ready for BHM!!! Let's see this.View media item 1336555I surprise that the first pic to leak is coming from one of the store in my country which is Thailand. So proud.
o70L.gif

Cannot wait! Repped.

A little off topic, but how is the availability and price of sneakers at Thailand? I'll be living there for a couple of months. And BHM is really nice.
The price is the same level as in the state plus tax. The latest that Thailand got was the 11 legend blue price tag around 230$ and they release them the same day as in the state.

They look legit, but the box looks fake. The only way you can tell is if you get them and the price tag was clearly ripped off, it doesn't look like there was even one printed on the box.

Back
Top Bottom