THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Sulfurs and Xmas 8 photo released last year, people HATED. On NT, on ISS, everywhere. "worst Kobe ever" "ugliest Kobe ever"
I can remember a handful actually liking them.

we all know how that turned out. Most people ranked them within their top 3 performance-wise and aesthetic-wise. :pimp:

Remember the hate for the sulfurs having different color yellows!

People will be salivating soon enough. I'm on board from jump because I care about the performance. The more funky the look is the better I expect them to be on court. :smokin

the one he is wearing has a clear sole, didn't someone say the 9s was going to be having clear soles :nerd: and plus kobe always wears kobe shoes with he gear, it could be one of the other kobe 9 versions

Definitely surprised by the flyknits upper. Just tried on the running shoes, was gonna buy them to workout in but clearly not enough lateral support. And as another poster said on page 2, height of shoe doesn't prevent ankle injuries. I've rolled my ankle multiple times in high cut shoes, never in lows.

Definitely surprised by the flyknits upper. Just tried on the running shoes, was gonna buy them to workout in but clearly not enough lateral support. And as another poster said on page 2, height of shoe doesn't prevent ankle injuries. I've rolled my ankle multiple times in high cut shoes, never in lows.
Kobes will more than likely have some sort of support in the way of fuse supports or the dynamic flywire to offer more lateral rigidity and support.

The Vino for 2 more years..

Good..Now I don't have to find another sport(excluding NFL) to watch for another 2 years..

Pondering on tennis or badminton when he finally does retire.. LOL

Last edited:
Kobes will more than likely have some sort of support in the way of fuse supports or the dynamic flywire to offer more lateral rigidity and support.

Fly knit lunars have dynamic flywire, right? Get that heel and forefoot and place and let the rest be freedom for flexibility and were good.

Cant wait for these.Hope all that dont like or want these keep that mindset lol.

Knowing NT they will change lol.

Wow.  Surprisingly, I like the high.  When I look at a sig model, I look for something that stands out.  For example, you see a Jordan XI out and you know what model it is and who's sig it is.  I feel like lately, that hasn't been the case with the Lebron's, Kevin Durant's and even to an extent, the Kobe's.  Of course, I'm excluding the die hard fans of each player.  This shoe definitely does that for me.

lets hope so..i like the low cuts but material wise they look terrible, too flimsy. At the same time, these are sample pix so i await an official release.

As of right now not a HUGE fan of these 9s, they look like boxing shoes to me but i really want to see a black and yellow or BLOW lol color way that would be the true test....excited to see a low top version as well hurry up DEC 4th

Back
Top Bottom