THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These right here... 
eek.gif
  Nike, please!

Excellent PS work @THEBALLER  

Dude these mockups have been HOT FIRE. Excellent job man.

I wonder how much variation there will be between the photos and the actual pair? Some pairs seem to WAY brighter than others, bolder pattern, less black, etc. As well as the green vs. red Kobe on the tongue. Then there is the sole color debate, and the original release photo with the white ankle circle and the multicolor tongue. As much as we know what it is now...its kinda funny that we still don't KNOW what we're gonna get 
grin.gif

Either way, I'ma bee happy, I'm just saying I'd love to see that original colorway/mockup come to life.

I hear you...

But when you posted your PS image were you not looking for opinions other than your own

Or were you looking for a pat on the back and for everyone to tell you good job like they did the last guy.

Beside. I thought we were shown in that image on the 1st page what we are being given in terms in terms of a "low" option.
NAH, BRUH. 

When I posted it, I was looking to show what I thought a True Low would Look Like.

You said, it's Wack and that's cool, I guess. If you're a Mid-Guy... Kudos for you, but I was looking for Opinions from Ppl who actually WANT LOWS just as much as I do. Looking to get a feel on if it would be a good look to have a cut like that (which is mimicked from the Kobe 8, btw) OR what they feel Nike would do different w/ the Low this time around, since the Low Top has been the Kobe Line Staple for the past 5 years.

And BRO. You just said it yourself... the PS that's been circulating is a "Chukka/Mid" that you like "a million times better."  but then said, that's what we'll be given as a "Low Option"... You atleast gotta agree that what's been circulating is a MID and NOT a True Low Top in any way. 
grin.gif

NAH, BRUH. 

When I posted it, I was looking to show what I thought a True Low would Look Like.

You said, it's Wack and that's cool, I guess. If you're a Mid-Guy... Kudos for you, but I was looking for Opinions from Ppl who actually WANT LOWS just as much as I do. Looking to get a feel on if it would be a good look to have a cut like that (which is mimicked from the Kobe 8, btw) OR what they feel Nike would do different w/ the Low this time around, since the Low Top has been the Kobe Line Staple for the past 5 years.

And BRO. You just said it yourself... the PS that's been circulating is a "Chukka/Mid" that you like "a million times better." but then said, that's what we'll be given as a "Low Option"... You atleast gotta agree that what's been circulating is a MID and NOT a True Low Top in any way. >D

I like lows too homie.

I just didn't feel this model translates well to the low

That mid looks like the best option we have with the 9 because it's originally so high.

No hate though, I hope everybody gets what they want out of this model

I like lows too homie.

I just didn't feel this model translates well to the low

That mid looks like the best option we have with the 9 because it's originally so high.

No hate though, I hope everybody gets what they want out of this model
Bro, I Hope. 
mean.gif

And you're right, it's tough to translate from something so High from the jump. I guess that's why they've had probably a Year Plus to figure things out.

Haven't seen a Sneaker have a High, Low & Mid since the Nike Air Force One. This will all be interesting to say the Least...

Back
Top Bottom