THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is the cushion setup the same as the kobe 8 or is like the lebron XI with lunarlon and full length zoom? I haven't seen anyone really talk about this yet

Exactly the same as Kobe 8 from what I understand.

This review is kind of confusing: http://kicksoncourt.com/first-impression-nike-kobe-9-elite/

Cushion: Drop-in midsoles featuring Lunarlon… same exact thing as the Kobe 8. Is that a bad thing? Not if you enjoyed full length Lunar with the 8. If you aren’t a fan of Lunar then you may be a little upset, however, from what I heard; there is somewhat of a moderator plate used along the full length of the shoe that will enhance the springy/ responsiveness of the Lunarlon this time around so Zoom users may end up liking this setup after they’ve given it a shot.

Last edited:
Hopefully they can do something about the insole bottoming out tho but thanks to those who answered my question about the cushioning!

^ just like gamma 11s were basura and where are we now? lol

Hypebeast train hasn't even pulled in yet, just wait till the lows and mids come out. Once I see people flocking I'll def be back jocking. 

Fixed for you. Speak for yourself bro

^ just like gamma 11s were basura and where are we now? lol

Hypebeast train hasn't even pulled in yet, just wait till the lows and mids come out. Once you see people flocking you'll def be back jocking. 
The gamma 11's are the worst 11's made. That's not a good comparison.

no...... I didn't catch "serious feels" I just wanted you to know how stupid your comment was. Like I said all i said was i preferred khakis.

Not man enough?? Not personal preference?? First of all, your the one who's name is blaster combo with a pic of ryu.  Why don't you go play some street fighter and go complain about your life on the street fighter forum.
 Go live a useless life. Chop chop.
Try rocking these with yoga pants or that cute skirt you have.
lol, mmmmmk. just stop now. its embarrassing

something being "garbage" is an opinion. if the gammas were garbage to you then so be it. the people who bought them didnt think they were garbage. what that has to do with the 9's............ dont know
mean.gif

Last edited:
:lol:

I wish more info/CWs or something would come about for these so we have something else to talk about.

If you want to wear these casually, fine. Anyone buying these for ball just needs to relax and let them live their life and look as stupid as you think they do.

If you want to wear these for ball, fine. Anyone buying these for casual just needs to relax and let them live their life thinking they are destroying $240 shoes.

People are catching too many feels over undetected sarcasm. Just let it roll bros. :lol:

Truth crazy... I agree some more solid info would breathe done positivity back into the thread. Seems like when fresh topics run dry and the bickering ensues. Live and let live guys.. Let's keep it positive, there's no right or wrong, just personal preference. Wish everyone a merry Xmas, have great time with your friends and families!

I doubt anything other than official pics of the lows/mids would get this thread flowing properly.

Outside of this thread I don't hear anything but negative opinions of the 9 high.

I personally want a pair, but these seem like less of a fan favorite than the XX8 was after it was unveiled lol.

At least the XX8 had the tech to gain respect from the hoopers.

I personally don't think lunarlon by itself is all that great, so it will be interesting to see how warmly the KB9 high is embraced.

Hopefully they realese a zoom insert option that can be purchased separately or something.. Or I may have to hunt down some more jordan 2012 inserts to use with these provided they work with them like they do the 8s. I am not a fan if lunarlon in a basket ball shoe

At least the XX8 had the tech to gain respect from the hoopers.

I personally don't think lunarlon by itself is all that great, so it will be interesting to see how warmly the KB9 high is embraced.

If Lunarlon is made better in this model plus fly knit execution made good they will definitely catch a following slowly but surely IMO. Availability will play a big part IMO.

Look, "BLASTERCOMBO" I wanted to stop talking about it along time ago, because I honestly don't care about it, also I think that is funny that you only showed what I put........... They were only responses to your smart*** remarks.

Look, "BLASTERCOMBO" I wanted to stop talking about it along time ago, because I honestly don't care about it, also I think that is funny that you only showed what I put........... They were only responses to your smart*** remarks.
Merry Christmas bro

All the negative talk about the 9 is funny. Yeah ok, let's see how many pairs will still be on ndc come the afternoon of Feb 8th. Once the Masterpiece sells out that morning people will start to panic and scrabble for pairs and the madness will begin. You'll then have folks saying how "they look better in person" blah blah blah.

At this point we should all know that a shoe selling out on NDC means absolutely nothing.

...especially for the rollout c/w of a new sig model.

I used ndc as an example. Good luck finding these at retail ANYWHERE past the morning of Feb 8th. Not all first CWs of sigs sellout. There are still SP KD6s in stores. KPs didn't sellout either. Not even on ndc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom