THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It was one of the best recent releases IMO, it almost disregarded bots and gave everyone a good chance. I ended up copping over 1 and half hours later too.
100% agree. i have been striking out on super limited kicks ever since they changed their website to the "waiting in line" system. i was able to get the Masterpiece and double up on Tiffany Dunks because of the site crash evening the playing field
yea.. non TLO, and also no limit on pair per order.. i had 3 in my cart
Wait are they one per customer here in the US?

^^Nice italiano92 , how did u do it? no bots rt?
Thanks :smile: yes no bots i coped with my iphone ... Just Types in kobe in the nike Searchbar and Refereshed till They droped than coped the lebron and kd On another Tab :smile: ... I Hope things work out for me tomorrow as well i need the red 6s :D

hell of a morning for me too! 
nthat.gif

yeah but with the coupon i managed almost US retail @ $233.On another note just managed to get another size 15 from Nike EU lol.

I'm happy it snowed again. I'm headed to 34th now to see what's up with these. I'll be there by 6:30 so waiting two hours shouldn't be that bad.

Back
Top Bottom