THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy... the phone wouldn't take the charge from the battery. It had a nic in the upper corner... $110 deductible outta pocket for a new phone.

Had to pass on the LeBron XI Aways at the time... found em for retail recently tho. Hope something similar happens with you fam.
thanks bro I hope I get some good karma because I stay taking Ls this month lol

its such BS, I almost lost it up in Verizon, I think they were gonna call the cops lmfao I was so mad literally it has the smallest nick which has nothing to do with the battery 169 deductable and then they give me a 5c cant even give me a 5s I wouldve paid more too for the 5s

Apologies if news about these colorways is already known, but just sharing some info that was posted from the Nike Australia release calendar. I mainly focus on KD's so not sure if this is new info about the Kobe 9's. I hadn't heard about the April, May, and June colorways listed there. Prices in AUS $.
Thanks for posting -- very curious about the Wolf grey/court purple and white/metallic gold-black elites 
smokin.gif

And I thought I was done on the 9 elite... we'll have to see what those are like come late spring/early summer

Last edited:

Should we knock $25 off those Aus prices for the KD's and Lebrons? Man if so I'm out on those elites. Kobes all day.
They have the GR KD's listed at $180 AUS, which is like $160 USD. Retail here is $130.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom