THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
One of my PH fb sneaker group is flooded with Kobe 9 PH.. Prefer meet ups outside the store right after they bought it :lol:

I mean some of them selling it for just little over retail ...not even over 30 bux its crazy
phillipines for only $30 above box? I'd go for it and run that chance that they don't release in the US. If they don't then that price will go up up up.

phillipines for only $30 above box? I'd go for it and run that chance that they don't release in the US. If they don't then that price will go up up up.

Bro just saw one selling it for retail. Nothing else. If im over there ill be buying at least 5 pairs lol

small-mid sizes off the shelves now... probably have sz 13+ left. Resellers here tryna make quick cash out of these, gettin ready for the big release this weekend. Id get mine tomorrow, last day to get my locked pair. 

small-mid sizes off the shelves now... probably have sz 13+ left. Resellers here tryna make quick cash out of these, gettin ready for the big release this weekend. Id get mine tomorrow, last day to get my locked pair. 
Yup. Like I said these do have the potential to skyrocket in value

WHY DOES THE PHILLIPINES GET ALL THE EXCLUSIVES!? 
laugh.gif

I like the bottom of the PH em 9. Reminds me of my thong slippers... [emoji]128540[/emoji] , but im not liking the color combo they used..

Not exclusive to the Philippines - The Kobe IX "Philippines" also released here in Taiwan today.

It was QS and sold out immediately. People here just calling it "Laser Crimson".

yeah those are laser crimson... the "philippines" name was made out by one of the shops
in PI because the shoe was designed by a Filipino using banig and thong slippers which is part of our cuture...

So this is ths laser crimson? Why is it making a buzz now? This have been out for sometime now, i think some people called this EU exclusive at one point.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... Anyway waiting on the flyknit lows..

the Kobe 9 EM Premium aka Philippines were designed by Erick Goto, who is half filipino I believe.. so there

I like the bottom of the PH em 9. Reminds me of my thong slippers... [emoji]128540[/emoji] , but im not liking the color combo they used..
Yep, i read the article on sneakernews about the inspiration and that is exactly what the bottom is supposed to look like 

im just curious, since these are confirmed to be Philippines inspired.. why did they release it in europe 1st with a different tag/label to it (aka Premium)?

Back
Top Bottom