THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After having a pair of the highs and lows, I can see the lows being the preferred style.

Thanks bruh!!! IMO it's flyknits here on out. I even sold my BL's its a wrap
laugh.gif
 I feel ya. I still like the EM's tho. But haven't tried on the FK yet so I might feel differently when I do get a pair of FK.

The right cw on the EMs could put them back in the spotlight with the FKs. Unfortunately Nike hasn't been able to do that since the 2nd half of the KB8 sig.

Have no idea why they are premium either. See slight fade from the back but that doesn't warrant $10 extra. Swoosh might be 3M but we have regular priced ones that's 3m as well. Oh well they're gonna sit regardless of price.

Have no idea why they are premium either. See slight fade from the back but that doesn't warrant $10 extra. Swoosh might be 3M but we have regular priced ones that's 3m as well. Oh well they're gonna sit regardless of price.
Hopefully the em lows goes on discount with the quickness. I don't mind grabbing the Unleashed and Easters on a clearance price drop with a 20% off as well.

Hopefully the em lows goes on discount with the quickness. I don't mind grabbing the Unleashed and Easters on a clearance price drop with a 20% off as well.

Yeah and once they do they'll sell much faster. I just need one Elite high, hope the upcoming ones are nice.

Back
Top Bottom