The Official Kobe X iD thread

dang it! I'm able to cart 2 more after I process my first 2.. will wait for tomorrow.. hope to see a full mc option.. 

Don't forget fellas, ID's can be returned at any Nike store.

In case you don't like your design in person.

Tried to order a 3rd pair and they took it out of my cart saying they're sold out
interesting.. I didn't try to check out.. maybe it's a good idea that there's a 2 pair limit.. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
IDs can be cancelled at anytime so no worries if the full releases tomorrow anyone. Just cancel and make again. If its your only $250 tho...you prolly shouldnt be spending it on these.

Not 20% discount code tho. Plus it's only 2/person

IDs can be cancelled at anytime so no worries if the full releases tomorrow anyone. Just cancel and make again. If its your only $250 tho...you prolly shouldnt be spending it on these.

Thank you! Can sleep easy knowing this..

Ordered the no imagination pair. Will get on the wild side if full MC comes.

Last edited:
if anyone is stupid enough to think they would drop medials tonight and fulls tomorrow....kill yourself

Sounds stupid I know but why would they say they're gonna release tomorrow but then release it today? Plus the platinum options are not up yet too

Last edited:

Not 20% discount code tho. Plus it's only 2/person

You can get that 20% back if you cancel by chatting with a rep. I would assume the 2 pr per is for each option.

Back
Top Bottom