The Official Kobe X iD thread

yea me either

I just called and they checked and it showed completed and will ship soon

No emails on started,building or nothing.

Weird

Last edited:
Just got off a chat with Paradise. She wasn't helpful at all.  She tried to force me to cancel my pair.

I placed my first order minutes after launch.  I placed my 2nd order a few hours later and I've already received that pair.

She couldn't tell me anything relevant
mean.gif
  Sz 13 was gone the first day

Yea I just keep getting the same answer from them, oh it's scheduled for 2/8. Ok....yet if I ordered it a couple hours later, it would have had an earlier delivery date. Then they tell me something about having enough materials or batches and I tell them that I've seen other people with them and she tells me that it might have to do with which warehouse it's coming from. So basically they don't know any more than we do. I gotta learn how to press them for that code tho, I'm usually too nice with these people. Throw me a code and you can ship them to me next October.

Make no sense that we haven't got ours. I know people in my city that did theirs days later and already have their pair

So, after getting this days ago.....

I open my Nike account to get this.....

WTF NIKE!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered in the first few hours. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Nike cancel my order but then fulfill and already ship for those who placed days after me. What kind of stupid monkey is running the iD department?????

So, after getting this days ago.....

I open my Nike account to get this.....

WTF NIKE!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered in the first few hours. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Nike cancel my order but then fulfill and already ship for those who placed days after me. What kind of stupid monkey is running the iD department?????
What's messed up is....

I ordered another pair on the 6th, called to make a change to my design, and was told I couldn't because they had already started it.  I would call them up and complain big time.

Last edited:
Just received the "Finishing" mail. Was happy about it, but now I'm worried 
frown.gif

If they cancel my order... 
mad.gif

I ordered in the first couple minutes. What's wrong with nike working sloppy on our orders? A lot of us ordered shortly after they went live and now this.

People ordered days later and already got their pairs, while some of us did not receive any update or suddenly got cancelled.

smh nike 

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, that's really not cool on their part. They better do something to make it right for you, not sure a code even scratches the surface for that nonsense.

Big sizes BIG PROBLEMS.

I hope Nike does the right thing and take care of you guys. The Grinch ID has to be the best FK of the 3 "QS"

ok now I'm worried, size 13 ordered an hour into it and nothing.  keep getting the run around from nike.  and those 11 grinches look like dog crap.  this is great

Yeah i would be heated, but honestly nike customer service is usually very good. I would expect them to give you at least a 40% off coupon... Possibly more. I have heard of a few people getting free shoes due to issues like this.

I have 4 iD's out there atm, have received emails on 3 of them, so a bit worried about the 4th at this point - the stock Grinch ordered basically 2 minutes after the drop. Concerned there has been no email on them...

Here we go.  I ordered a size 13 probably 20 minutes after releasing (could have been sooner, but I was contemplating even buying since my true size is 13.5 & the 13 might run tight).  Anyway, I recieved the "Just started" email Sunday, status on NDC still shows in progress.  Hopefully there won't be any cancelations.

All this talk got me worried, just talked to NDC, she tells me to "rest assured, your order will not be cancelled". I don't have the big size sellout concern, but damn, they're stringing this along.

Oh, I'll try and post and iD collection shot tonight - right now I have 3 MC and 2 MambaColors - one more of each and 2 Grinch otw, so will require another shot in the future.

Back
Top Bottom