The Official Kobe X iD thread

You have your tactics. I have mine. Either can be effective

How you carry yourself is up to you. But what does unleashing a pent up rant, vent, and verbal onslaught do for you?

Think about the ramifications of your intended actions. Making it hard for the other party, the rep, and manager does nothing.

Corporate is already extending its hand to you, giving you the time and day and you‘re telling me that instead of trying to salvage the situation, you want to distance yourself even more?

Come on now..

You just have to be patient. Ordered mines back in December and didn‘t get any emails till about a week ago.

It‘s just probably them being busy with orders, especially Christmas and new years and the whole X ids being gone creating a massive rush.

Oh I already know the deal with Nikeid. I think I ordered on the last day or the day before so I didnt expect to hear anything for a while, just hope they dont get cancelled lol

All this talk got me worried, just talked to NDC, she tells me to "rest assured, your order will not be cancelled". I don't have the big size sellout concern, but damn, they're stringing this along.

She just told me the same exact thing , I'm guessing they got a lot of complaints recently. I asked if they are made in the order they are received and she said it was random -_-

prolly awaiting for materials.. after the recent batch just shipped.. that's what I'm hoping for anyway.. first time this happened to me.. but if I get 'em I get 'em.. if not, on to the next pair.. if I really want a pair, I'll find one sooner or later.. technically, these aren't late and my pairs are scheduled to be delivered by 02-08-16.. if they are late, maybe I'll score a code out of it for the XI iD's..

#teamNoStartedEmail

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

prolly awaiting for materials.. after the recent batch just shipped.. that's what I'm hoping for anyway.. first time this happened to me.. but if I get 'em I get 'em.. if not, on to the next pair.. if I really want a pair, I'll find one sooner or later.. technically, these aren't late and my pairs are scheduled to be delivered by 02-08-16.. if they are late, maybe I'll score a code out of it for the XI iD's..

#teamNoStartedEmail

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed on all of it. Like I said before, if they wanna cancel them, go ahead, refund my money and give me a code and we'll call it square.

That thing that really bothers me isn't the lack of communication or delay in the process, it's the fact that orders are built in random order.  Makes zero sense.   

That thing that really bothers me isn't the lack of communication or delay in the process, it's the fact that orders are built in random order.  Makes zero sense.   

i've said this before, and this is just an educated guess, but i believe they're built based on what materials are available.

i may get my size 11 before you get your size 11 because you chose a different colour tongue (example).

with that being said, why not have enough materials ready to fulfill any order placed? we'll never know.

i feel sorry for who's ever order gets cancelled. that's bs :smh:

i've said this before, and this is just an educated guess, but i believe they're built based on what materials are available.

i may get my size 11 before you get your size 11 because you chose a different colour tongue (example).

with that being said, why not have enough materials ready to fulfill any order placed? we'll never know.

i feel sorry for who's ever order gets cancelled. that's bs
mean.gif
I would subscribe to that theory if I hadn't seen guys on ig with the exact same design in my size who ordered a week after me.  
laugh.gif

after making about 8 pairs with all sorts of slight variations...decided to keep the default pair (and 1 chaos pair). 

So at this point I have my size 12 grinch confirmed to be in production, a size 11.5 with no starting production email, and two id's (one solid and one multicolor) that I placed last week as both going into production tonight. Wonder when my 11.5 grinch will start.....

Corporate just called and canceled 2 out of 4 coal hearted. At least I got 2.

Edit: 1 from 12/22 order and one from the last call tweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom