The Official Kobe X iD thread

Did they say why

They give you a code or anything to make up for that?

What were the sizes that were canceled?

The rep said cancellation was do to shortage of uppers. Honestly. Doesn't make any sense. I ordered literally 10 minutes from initial day it was available. My stock pair got cancelled and the other was processed. Then I ordered again on last call tweet. One with volt tongue (cancelled) and one with black tongue. I thought maybe it's because they only allow 2 pairs but I didn't have any problem ordering 2+ pairs of the others QS iD. Maybe it's random. Oh well, got 1 code(I didn't ask) for each cancellation. They were size 10.

When I checked on my 11.5 yesterday I was told my delivery date was bumped up to the beginning on february instead of the 8th as it was set at originally. But still no start email for it.

All this talk got me worried, just talked to NDC, she tells me to "rest assured, your order will not be cancelled". I don't have the big size sellout concern, but damn, they're stringing this along.

I got the same thing I was getting worried myself and I'm a 10.5 Feel a little better but will feel best when in hand lol

I got the same thing I was getting worried myself and I'm a 10.5 Feel a little better but will feel best when in hand lol
Feeling the same, I'm the same size too. I just want to hear something about it, I don't trust them when they tell me it won't be cancelled. So either hit me with that started email or cancel it, give me a code, and lets move on.

I know they're still in the time frame to get them by that estimated delivery date, but has any other iD pair taken this long without communication, and then having these sell outs/cancellations and then people putting orders in 2 weeks later and getting theirs already. This is just a huge mess.  In contrast, I ordered an XI iD within the first 5-10 minutes and got the started email tuesday, so at least that's going the way it should.

I haven't been worried until now...really thought since they started my order I was guaranteed in hand after a couple weeks. I've gotten the almost finished email for my grinch pair along with my last MC pair. When I view my orders on NDC my grinch pair is still in progress while my MC pair says build complete. You think I'm good? Or should I legitimately be worried? I'm not feeling too good about the situation at the moment....

Was there a 1 pair limit? If there wasn't there should've been. You got people ordering multiples with no intention on keeping all of them (see which they like best then return the ones they don't want) and those bought to resell :smh:.

Sucks for those that legit wanted them and plan to keep. Just be happy Nike will give you a code. You can order the XI Grinch :lol: :x

Nike underestimated the demand to supply it seems. These were a true QS with this turn of events(cancellations).

You will see some on eBay from those sellers in Florida I'm sure.

Sucks for those that legit wanted them and plan to keep. Just be happy Nike will give you a code. You can order the XI Grinch
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Feeling the same, I'm the same size too. I just want to hear something about it, I don't trust them when they tell me it won't be cancelled. So either hit me with that started email or cancel it, give me a code, and lets move on.

I know they're still in the time frame to get them by that estimated delivery date, but has any other iD pair taken this long without communication, and then having these sell outs/cancellations and then people putting orders in 2 weeks later and getting theirs already. This is just a huge mess.  In contrast, I ordered an XI iD within the first 5-10 minutes and got the started email tuesday, so at least that's going the way it should.

I'm the same size and in the same boat. Ordered wishing a few minutes on day one, nothing yet. Maybe they have something against size 10.5 lol

Yea about to be pissed if my 11.5 gets cancelled. Order within the first hour, didnt get any emails til like 4 days ago i got a started email, but apparently that means nothing

I actually really wanted to rock these so I'll be bummed if my pair gets cancelled. Especially since I ordered as soon as they went live.

I'm also bummed I didn't get on the X ID way sooner. There's some really nice MultiColor and MambaColor designs out there.

Crossing my fingers that my Grinch order makes it through. Talked to 2 reps via live chat about my order since I still haven't gotten any update emails yet, and they both said there weren't any issues. Still not breathing easy til I get that shipping confirmation email though.

So how is Nike even deciding what orders are started first? I placed my order like 10 minutes after the shoes were available. If these get cancelled I will request to have a pair of XI's done for free.... Probably wouldn't happen, but its worth a try.

So how is Nike even deciding what orders are started first? I placed my order like 10 minutes after the shoes were available. If these get cancelled I will request to have a pair of XI's done for free.... Probably wouldn't happen, but its worth a try.
No one really knows. 

But imo there's no system at all 
mean.gif

I normally dont believe much of what the Nike reps say but ive been told that the Nikeid orders are random and from the comments posted in the threads, this is probably true.

Back
Top Bottom