The Official Kobe X iD thread

Mamba colors should arrive Thursday 
nthat.gif
yessir same for me

just posting to have a reference point of how garbage nike really is

got my mambacolors in today

and i gotta say, dont get excited over quick nike ID turnaround times

reason being your 300$ product maybe subject to garbage hands

my mamabcolors were cool minus the fact that one of the toecaps is BEYOND off center and looking like straight up warehouse worker defect trash product… **** you nike sending back tomorrow first thing.

Last edited:
my mamabcolors were cool minus the fact that one of the toecaps is BEYOND off center and looking like straight up warehouse worker defect trash product…..like for real only a clown would put this **** on their feet. **** you nike. stupid clowns. sending back tomorrow first thing.
I think I know what you're talking about.. and it seems to happen a lot on the left shoe moreso the right.. I was very excited to receive my Chaos themed pair today and it has the off center look to them.. this time, it looks really off.. I will be calling for a remake on this pair.. pics to be posted later..

I think I know what you're talking about.. and it seems to happen a lot on the left shoe moreso the right.. I was very excited to receive my Chaos themed pair today and it has the off center look to them.. this time, it looks really off.. I will be calling for a remake on this pair.. pics to be posted late
it's hilarious to me that nike ships out this kind of garbage and actually expects customers to be satisfied……………clowns in the truest sense of the word.

im kinda curious what they do with ids being returned. cant help but envision them using returned uppers amongst other things and redelivering to fulfill orders.

just posting to have a reference point of how garbage nike really is

got my mambacolors in today

and i gotta say, dont get excited over quick nike ID turnaround times

reason being your 300$ product maybe subject to garbage hands

my mamabcolors were cool minus the fact that one of the toecaps is BEYOND off center and looking like straight up warehouse worker defect trash product…..like for real only a clown would put this **** on their feet. **** you nike. stupid clowns. sending back tomorrow first thing.

My first MC pair had this defect. At first, I thought I could live with it but after putting them on there was no way I could walk around with like that. Sent them back, got my refund & order another pair.

View media item 1818777

^^^

yup.. looks about right.. but that's the first right shoe I've seen that's bad and I mean that's pretty bad.. my left shoe (Chaos inspired) is as bad.. :frown:

Thought these were QS but they've been up for ~3 weeks now. Hopefully they stay up longer because I see so many people suggesting ordering .5 size up instead of TTS. I ordered TTS so if it doesn't fit I would like to reorder, but mine don't come until around 12/21 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I want to re-order my pair of mambacolors with a black swoosh but I don't want Nike to hold on to another 270 while I make up my mine lol. I ordered the Crimson swoosh.

Sneakers are stupid.

My first MC pair had this defect. At first, I thought I could live with it but after putting them on there was no way I could walk around with like that. Sent them back, got my refund & order another pair.
pretty much identical to mine

its insulting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom