The Official Kobe X iD thread

Was there a 1 pair limit? If there wasn't there should've been. You got people ordering multiples with no intention on keeping all of them (see which they like best then return the ones they don't want) and those bought to resell
mean.gif

I recall a conversation about a person ordering a boatload of IDs and picking which one is best and return the rest and that person who was against it got flamed. Now Nike is catching up to it.

I recall a conversation about a person ordering a boatload of IDs and picking which one is best and return the rest and that person who was against it got flamed. Now Nike is catching up to it.
yea some guy above just said he ordered like 10 or something and kept 2.  Thats what ruins it for the rest of us

I ordered a sz12 on the day they became available and hadn't gotten any updates til Sunday when I received my started email. Just now I received my just finishing email. So keep faith guys. Btw I ordered default pair with Volt tounge and volt speckles.

I ordered the same thing, size 12, volt tongue and volt speckles. Just got my almost finished email also

whats does a person with multiple pairs have to do with us who ordered 1 pair,day 1,hr 1 and didnt get an started email yet lol?

nike and only nike is to blame on this.

Last edited:

So sick I didnt get a pair
Its ok, some of us like myself ordered a pair within 30 minutes of them releasing and haven't gotten any info from Nike about it. Feeling like they will cancel my pair and I will be pissed because I was actually going to keep it 

Received my shipping mail and ups tracking this night.

So happy to get my pair. It's a size 13 ordered in the first minutes after they went live. Maybe a good sign for people who are still waiting.

Good luck to everyone!

I don't plan to contact them anymore. I'll wait until it gets started or it's canceled.

Reps have no idea what's going on...
Yea I'm in the same boat, I'll probably wait until its within the range where it won't get to me by the estimated delivery date if that's the case.

I wasnt able to get a pair of grinches cuz Im from Hong Kong and they dont ship overseas.....

Anywhere I can get a pair?

I see them on ebay for $450.  Anywhere with a price tag not as steep?

I got the canceled email for my first pair, stock, ordered like 2 minutes after it went live.

I ordered a volt tongue pair shortly after that, and it's almost finished. Go figure.

Got the started email on my size 12.5 MC ordered on the final day. Sorry to hear about your guy's Grinches getting canceled. Mad i didn't buy when my size was still there so i just bought Multicolors instead. Hope you all who are still waiting for your started email get it soon.

Just checked my order status (2 x size 13, ordered within first hour), one says shipped, the other says build complete. But with what you guys are all saying, I won't feel comfortable until they are both in my hands.

I wasnt able to get a pair of grinches cuz Im from Hong Kong and they dont ship overseas.....

Anywhere I can get a pair?

I see them on ebay for $450.  Anywhere with a price tag not as steep?
aren't rich? 

you can try contacting sellers to see if they ship over seas?

Back
Top Bottom