The official LBJ IV review Post !!!

Anyone read Prof. K's M3 review?
LBJ IV weighs in at 22.8 ounces in sz 11. :wow:
eek.gif

^^^^thanks...just got mines today and are wearing them in the house......how do they look after you played ball in them???

they look like you just took them out of the box...minus the dirty soles
FOR SALE:
BLK CEMENT IV sz8
WHT CEMENT III sz8.5
STEEP TECH APOGEE XL and XXL
HYVENT + FLEECE KIDS XL
GORTEX + FLEECE MENS XL

These shoes keep getting better. I can't wait to get the Wht/Blues !!!!!
C O O K # 4 5

how has the foam around the toe box broken in for those that have worn them for a while...has it stretch much in width...

i'm thinking about going another half size down cause i still have so much room in the toe length and my toes are a little squished...

I'm was curious if the shoe will scretch out in width a little to fix that or better off staying the size i'm out.

Thanks

it seems like the fit at the toe has stayed consistent for me. But the rest of the shoe is nicely shaped to my feet. I have worn them probably 7 times, several intense hoop sessions, and I think I have them broken in completely, just phenomenal

depending on the expense in production costs, i don't see too many colorways of the IV's like we did the IIIs

^There there are already 5 colourways that are scheduled as GR's that's fairly standard as far as signatures go.

wht/blk/red
navy/white/gold
blk
wht
blk/red

Not to mention the tons of PE's and SE's that have already been seen.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

I unfortunately can't buy the lebron iv in my country so i'm depending on your reviews. If you were to compare it to the flightposite KG's, what are the main differences? I wear a size 9 on the KG's, what size should I get with the LBIV?
SwissSole 8118 ZH

these shoes are well worth the money, ive worn these 5 times in. rain, snow mud, and they still look deadstocked.Im gonna get every color !

^ they are a bit heavier than IIIs but since the IIIs where very hard to tie (ripping shoelaces) the IVs have a better lockdown feeling so You won't feel all the weight.

nikelebron.googlepages.com

^thanks, yeah the iv's did seem heavy at first but felt light on my feet

also, is the insole/sockliner made of foamposite?

Back
Top Bottom