The official LBJ IV review Post !!!

anyone having problems with durablility yet? I have been balling in mine hard since I got them about a week after release, and they are still holding up fine

ok so I wear a size 13 in the Lebron 2 and if anything they are a little tight. so if i couldn't get a 12.5 in the lebron 4, would it be best to go back up to 13 or all the way down to 12? thanks
Looking for:
Air Jordan Masseuse!
Either Black/Silver or White/Black or maybe White/Red
Air Jordan Hydro!
Either Black/Silver or White/Royal or Maybe White/Red

I would try even 12. I am in similar situation. Normally I wear 10.5 (lbj ii), I've got east IVs 10us but gonna try the 9.5 because with thin socks I still got some room left in the toebox area. I suggest You try them on first.

nikelebron.googlepages.com

yea.. u should probably try on the 12's too though.. in terms of width, the discrepancy b/w the 12 and 13 shouldn't be too crazy.. it's just a matter of how much extra room in the toe box you want. the 1/2 size i went down (to a size 11) for the IV's still have a tiny bit of extra room in the toe box area which is perfect for me. i'm a 11.5 in the II's and III's but for the IV's, after trying them on, just had way too much extra room in the toe box area. all u gotta do is go to a store and try on all the sizes u want if possible.. as it's really a matter of personal preference man. hope this helps.

btw, anyone here ballin outdoors w/ the LBJ IV's here?? sometimes i play outdoors and was wondering how they're holding up for the ones ballin outside.

these are perfect to play ball in the ankle is not to high not to low. almost as perfect as the 92 hurache

i'm still wondering if the ankle strap on these, are higher or lower than the ankle straps on the 2k4, since i don't have a 2k4 can somebody measure it for me, and check if its a big difference

Fit true to size to me,im a 13. but my feet lean towards 13.5 more so than 12.5. thats how most ppl's feet are, you either can go a half size bigger and still be comfy,or a half size smaller and be comfy,but not both,so depending on which side you are on,you can make the decision on whether you should stay true to size or go a half size down. this applies for ppl ordering online,its still best to try them on in store,but if ordering online is your only option,you should consider what i just said.
______
WE GROWN.

I was wondering if anyone on here has the Penny Foams and the Brons, did yall get them in the same size?

I want to cop the Bday IV Bundle but I didn't want to run to the store to try them on without copping
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

i hadn't worn the 4's yet until yesterday, and i must say i'm very impressed. although it took me nearly 10 mins to get them on and laced, they were fine after that. to hoop last night i put on my dual d's and it felt like i was walking around on bricks. these 4's might be the most comfortable shoes i've ever had.
LOOKING FOR LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES OR LEBRON 3 ALL STARS SIZE 11.

I just received my black/black/anthracite in the mail yesterday, so I'll probably post a (way overdue and probably useless) review in a week or so. In the meantime, here's a number to think about: I extrapolated the weight per shoe based on Prof. K's size 11 weight (22.8 oz) and the size 13 weight in the first post in this thread (3.5lbs for the pair, 1.75lb per shoe, 28 oz per shoe). At an average increase of 1.3oz per 1/2 size increase Lebron's size 16's weigh about 35.8 ounces, or 2.2 pounds. Each.

I also compared the weight from Eastbay (20.7) to the weight Eastbay listed for other prominent basketball shoes. The Lebron is the heaviest, but it was within 3 ounces of the Air Force 25, Air Force Stat, Answer 10, KG Bounce, and Air Max 360. Shoes that were more than 4 ounces lighter included the Shox Elite, XXI PE, Wade 2, Melo 3, and Huarache Elite. While it is heavy, it's not significantly heavier than any shoe in it's class (shoes made for big forwards and post players). And based on most reviews, including Prof. K's, the overall build of the shoe makes it feel much lighter.

I'm not sure what any of this proves, but there's some info to digest. I hope that I at least helped some of you waste some time that you'll never get back.

Bite the Wax Tadpole

Has anyone played in the Vegas/Gold versions? If so, please comment on them. Thanks...
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

i just balled in mine and i hate to say it but its up there with my favorite js. it probably surpasses them but i just dont want to say it.lol. i had to go a full size down. i wear an 11.5. 11 still had more room than i wanted so got a 10.5. man that alot why did they size em like that?
need DS white red XII.

What r u suppose to do with those things on the inside of the shoe it looks like u put the laces threw them?)
please post picks with ur answers.)

great shoe! i wear a size 11, and bought a size 11, at first I thought the fit would be too big, but ended up being perfect, and saved my feet the pain of small shoes. I played in them right out the box on an outdoor court and I must say, I didn't feel the weight and did feel the foamposite.

I would recommend this shoe to anyone, although I do work out 6 days a week, with a strict strength program, so for those of you who don't work out, it may be a little heavy.

I hustle up and down the court, and spend most of my time sprinting and must say these shoes were perfect, and didn't crease at all.

go get these shoes..

=jd

Went a full size down on these since i like them fitting snug. Played in them a couple days ago for a few hours. Cushioning, traction, ankle support, etc are great. All i have to do now is get used to the weight.

I have been balling in mines for a while and there good...only problem is the the left strap keeps getting loose...does any one know what I can do to keep the the strap keep attached...??????

Finally played in my gold pair. i was surprised to find out that they don't feel as heavy on your feet as they do when you have them in your hands. i was skeptical playing in them but they feel great and only took a few hours to break them in. Plus the ankle support is phenomenal. I usually play in Js but these are beginning to be one of my Favs.

I'm impressed...
ohwell.gif
compared to the AJ XX2s.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

wow, i have to get unto the gym with these...i have mine for almost a month now. I will try and see what you guys are really saying.

yeah. these definitely run big.

maybe i'm just weird, but i haven't had great experiences in these shoes. the right shoe rubs against the front of my ankle in a weird way. also, my calves are EXTREMELY sore everytime I play in these. I'm not sure if it's because they're heavy or because a lack of arch support? Anyone have similar problems?

Good shoe, but the most comfortable I've ever played in are the AJ XIX's. I can literally play 4 hours straight and my feet still feel fine.
CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!

Within the first few wears, the lebrons felt EXTREMELY comfortable

but now, they seem to lose the cushioning, has that happened to anyone else?

is there anything I can do about that?
-Nealraj006

Back
Top Bottom