The official LBJ IV review Post !!!

Does anyone wear ankle braces while playing in the Lebron 4's????

Cause im thinking about getting a size 11.5 to hoop in insted of a size 12

^^^ i wear them with ankle braces.I bought them a half size under what i really wear and the ankle braces fit fine.

A quick question for those who have worn these long-term: did anyone else have achilles irritation with these shoes? There is a seam running up the inside of the inner bootie, and it creates a hard point. The first time I wore these, my socks weren't long enough to cover the hard point, and I ended up with bloody ankles. I've since worn higher socks, but my achilles still hurts every time I wear them. I'm debating whether I should return them or not.

Very comfortable, very responsive, nice fit though they run a little big. Not as good as XIVs or XXIs but still great.

Awesome cushioning, traction and lateral support. Just a little heavy. Also have to wear higher socks.

hey guys, I am deciding between two colorways of the IV to cop (2nd pair)...just thought id ask for opinions...
550452.jpg
550463.jpg
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

I like the OG color the best myself.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

these shoes suck
the traction is terrible
the carbon fibre extended to far n flexability is really limited
it doesnt have that new leather smell
n most of all their HEAVY
lastly their HEAVY as hell
one of the worst shoes i have ever played in (rbk pumps pretty bad too)
overall-3/10-becasue their really really HEAVY n jumping n cuting is impossible

new leather smell? umm its not made out of leather newbie! its called foamposite material! dont blame the shoe. blame your game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom