The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally got my nike deal.  Is there a way to make a duplicate save file and see what happens (i.e. innovation kitchen).   Then if it's something that requires a patch later to just keep the save data from the earlier time?  Anyone know how to do this?

I mean if he is in the kitchen bout to design than go for it design nd save see what happens. I havnt heard from anyone whose tried in the past few hours.

But yes I am from south Philly. Pizzo is a pretty common last name around here, but maybe what's your name fam ?
Rob D'Adamo

I have sent numerous emails and tweets to 2k sports, ronnie, etc. No replies other than 2ksupport saying they will help and to give them my ticket number, yeah right... To deal with that glitchy game for so long they should be a little more liberal on the 2014 pair of shoes and give them to everyone that has completed it within the past few days.

im watching the heat game tonight.. no grinding for me today especially with that glitch.  

I have sent numerous emails and tweets to 2k sports, ronnie, etc. No replies other than 2ksupport saying they will help and to give them my ticket number, yeah right... To deal with that glitchy game for so long they should be a little more liberal on the 2014 pair of shoes and give them to everyone that has completed it within the past few days.
If they were giving the code to everyone who completed the minimum requirements, most of ya'll wouldn't be going after the kicks. 

In case anyone wants to follow my steps, I pretty much did what others have posted

1. Spent $20 in PSN ($10 is free in your PS4 welcome pamphlet) and got 85K VC

2. Started MyCareer and boosted all my stats with the VC coins I purchased before the showcase game. Ended up with a 92 overall

3. Changed the settings to 6 minute quarters, Rookie difficulty, and 100% game speed

4. Balled hard for 30 games, putting up 30+ PPG

5. Games 40-50, I would put up 30 points and get a B rating. Then I fouled out intentionally

6. Games 50-70, I just fouled out right away from the start of the game. If my position or grade dropped below a B, I would play a game and boost it back up. I got benched during this time too and eventually worked back into being a starter

Decisions I made during the time,

1. I always put the team first

2. Decline the big time Agent and stick with your friend

3. Skipped the KIA deal and lost 6 out of 10 games on purpose

4. Got the Champs deal from the Rising Stars game

5. Chose Sprite over Sprint

6. Chose Nike over Jordan Brand

Total time = 2 days

Would I do it again? Probably not...
Good tips and pretty much what I did also on PS4

Where in the world are people getting the idea it is one pair per person/household?!

The official rules state 1 pair per CODE. So if you get another code, you should be fine.

To be safe I used a different payment method, different Nike account, and shipped to a different name. But all to the same address. But if you actually read the rules, it states nothing about 1 pair per household. READ

Glitch is fixed.  FINALLY got the code.  Hopefully Nike doesn't screw me and cancel my order (still can't believe the 2014 codes haven't already been picked up)

It only took me about 100 games.  For those of you got to season 2 without the code, you can sim to next key game to save time.  I did it and got it quickly once I made it to season 2.

What a relief.  Now to burn my PS4 and NBA 2K14.  

Thank you for everyone who helped me.

Congrats to the ones who are getting codes now but I need answers ASAP from Nike or 2k I ain't bout to let this **** slide from lastnight

Glitch is fixed.  FINALLY got the code.  Hopefully Nike doesn't screw me and cancel my order (still can't believe the 2014 codes haven't already been picked up)

It only took me about 100 games.  For those of you got to season 2 without the code, you can sim to next key game to save time.  I did it and got it quickly once I made it to season 2.

How do u kno for sure that the glitch is fixed ???

nycsneakerhead nycsneakerhead proof? :nerd:

I hope @NYCsneakerhead's pair is ugly.
Code no 2 will be had lol. Lost day today but I'll be back at it tomorrow.

I don't really know if the glitch is fixed but just ordered. Ps4 hasn't been updated since December 4th. Idk if that had anything to do with it.

Just got the Kia challenge (win 6 out of 10 games). If i complete it and get the Kia deal, does it affect my Nike deal? It shouldn't, right?

Yup, just got the nike contract, shoe innovation kitchen and code tonight.  Ordered it on nike.com at approximately 7:48 p.m..  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom