The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So close, signed with Nike, working on my Gatorade sponsorship, scoreing over my PPG for 10 games, 3 games in i've done it.  Planning on taking the second half of the day off to finish this thing off cuz I'm sick of this game

Just had a marathon secession to get my second code, confirming that codes are still being given out for Xbox One as well. I need rest badly, no way in the world would I go for three
sick.gif

Had to play a 2nd season as well. What I did was put it to 12 minute quarters and simmed to next key game.  Was able to get to the key cut scenes very quickly.  Then I switched back to 6 minute quarters for the key games that I played (scored quickly and then fouled out).  Rinse and repeat.  

You should get some VC for endorsements to level up.  Also, definitely recommend using the mobile app as you get close to 1000 VC on average every day. 

I have been using the mobile app, but the VC from the app doesn't get passed to My Career player.

Just had a marathon secession to get my second code, confirming that codes are still being given out for Xbox One as well. I need rest badly, no way in the world would I go for three :x

yea... 2nd code will be my last. not worth risking putting in the time to then be sold out. 23 games in so I have a while to go before getting this second code. goal is to get 10-15 done tonight before the weekend marathon starts.

Anyone know who is the voice actor for NBA 2K14's MyCareer?  If I ever heard that voice in real life, I would immediately take a running start and drop kick the guy.  Followed by me saying, "I'm puttin in work, ya feel me?"  

The VC balance for My Career and in game are separate. Right now, My Career balance is 52, but in the main menu my VC balance is 6,950.

The VC balance for My Career and in game are separate. Right now, My Career balance is 52, but in the main menu my VC balance is 6,950.
Mine to, made the mistake of purchased VC thinking I could use it on My Player haha. 1,072 in my career, 81,072 in the main menu haha

Mine to, made the mistake of purchased VC thinking I could use it on My Player haha. 1,072 in my career, 81,072 in the main menu haha

There's an issue that if you don't register and are online before starting your MyCareer that anything you purchase won't be able to be used on your MyPlayer.

Made that mistake on one account. Looked it up and made new file in MyCareer.

Edit:

Found on another forum of this issue.

Last edited:
There's an issue that if you don't register and are online before starting your MyCareer that anything you purchase won't be able to be used on your MyPlayer.

Made that mistake on one account. Looked it up and made new file in MyCareer.

Edit:

Found on another forum of this issue.

So close to hitting 90 on this player, so I'm not gonna start all over.

jeez im pretty sure im never going to get to go to the innovative kitchen, just started playoffs now, been 15 games since i signed with nike and still cant make my shoe. averaging 38 pts. per game, 4 assists, and 5 rebounds with an A- average team grade. and ever since i signed with nike, been scoring at least 50 pts. per game, can't believe i havent made my sig. shoe yet...

jeez im pretty sure im never going to get to go to the innovative kitchen, just started playoffs now, been 15 games since i signed with nike and still cant make my shoe. averaging 38 pts. per game, 4 assists, and 5 rebounds with an A- average team grade. and ever since i signed with nike, been scoring at least 50 pts. per game, can't believe i havent made my sig. shoe yet...
ya that dont sound right at all. it should never take that long 

whats your player ranking?

tweeted ronnie after he just posted the 2k patch notes. Of course he didnt reply but 2ksupport did reply. Tweeted them my ticket number so lets see what happens

whats your player ranking?
96, lol that's why i have no idea why it's not popping up yet. maybe i'll have some luck later on tonight when i get home from work cause this makes no sense at all

Last edited:
I think I know what some of you guys issues are, some of you bought vc or played so well before the 60th game you became Elite before getting the nike deal.

According to the rules you must get nike deal first then continue playing well enough to reach Elite status (90 rating)

I was 98 before Nike endorsement and used VC from endorsement deal to get me to 99. I did switch from 2nd in league to 1st in league (before/after Nike endorsement/Innovation Kitchen).

I think I know what some of you guys issues are, some of you bought vc or played so well before the 60th game you became Elite before getting the nike deal.

According to the rules you must get nike deal first then continue playing well enough to reach Elite status (90 rating)
I think your giving the designers of the game too much credit..lol.  In my opinion its totatlly random.  for me, I got the nike deal AND to make the shoe at the same time.  I never had to play any games in between.

So for those of us that earned the code but did not receive one because of whatever the issue is/was, are we just SOL or is something being done to give us what we deserve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom