***The Official Legalization of Cannabis Thread***

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

I hope it passes, but either way I'm still blazin.

This is the irony.

So many people want it to pass, but the reality is that no matter what happens those who want to blaze will blaze.

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

I hope it passes, but either way I'm still blazin.

This is the irony.

So many people want it to pass, but the reality is that no matter what happens those who want to blaze will blaze.

why would drug dealers vote yes? They would be losing money. (then again, most drug dealers either cant vote or dont care either way)

why would drug dealers vote yes? They would be losing money. (then again, most drug dealers either cant vote or dont care either way)

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Really!??!?!?!?!?!? So much for progress..................

30t6p3b.gif
at my state.

[h1]Prop. 19 headed to defeat, exit polls show[/h1]
November 2, 2010 |  8:32pm

California voters appear to have rejected Prop. 19, an effort to legalize marijuana and allow local governments to tax the sale of the drug.

Prop. 19 received national attention, but relatively little money was spent on the campaign. While millions of dollars was spent on other ballot measures, the Prop. 19 campaign was modest by California political standards. Still, no issue received more attention around the state.

The measure was opposed by law enforcement groups and elected officials from both political parties.

U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder had said the Obama administration would "vigorously enforce" federal drug laws against Californians who grow or sell marijuana for recreational use even if voters passed the legalization measure.

The Times is projecting Proposition 19's defeat based on preliminary information from the National Voter Pool survey, conducted for The Times by Edison Research. The National Voter Pool is a consortium of the major television news networks and the Associated Press. The survey was conducted at 50 polling places among roughly 2,200 election day voters and was supplemented by a telephone survey of roughly 600 voters who cast ballots by mail.

30t6p3b.gif
at my state.

[h1]Prop. 19 headed to defeat, exit polls show[/h1]
November 2, 2010 |  8:32pm

California voters appear to have rejected Prop. 19, an effort to legalize marijuana and allow local governments to tax the sale of the drug.

Prop. 19 received national attention, but relatively little money was spent on the campaign. While millions of dollars was spent on other ballot measures, the Prop. 19 campaign was modest by California political standards. Still, no issue received more attention around the state.

The measure was opposed by law enforcement groups and elected officials from both political parties.

U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder had said the Obama administration would "vigorously enforce" federal drug laws against Californians who grow or sell marijuana for recreational use even if voters passed the legalization measure.

The Times is projecting Proposition 19's defeat based on preliminary information from the National Voter Pool survey, conducted for The Times by Edison Research. The National Voter Pool is a consortium of the major television news networks and the Associated Press. The survey was conducted at 50 polling places among roughly 2,200 election day voters and was supplemented by a telephone survey of roughly 600 voters who cast ballots by mail.

Originally Posted by gambit215

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's still early.
CA has some areas that are hugely conservative, we don't know where the precincts reporting are located.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's still early.
CA has some areas that are hugely conservative, we don't know where the precincts reporting are located.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's still early.
LA, SF, Alameda  not counted  yet

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's still early.
LA, SF, Alameda  not counted  yet

Back
Top Bottom