***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

i just want to salute Meek on his success and understand he's always been a rapper i treasure. truee story. believe it or not.

I'm very interested in what his first week sales will be. Any projections? I'm thinking 250-300K. A bit more than Kendrick.

THANK YOU.

That comment was bugging me.

Ya'll forgot everything Sean has done on his mixtapes? As if half his first album wasn't on some completely introspective tip anyways. 
Congrats to Meek. This is his thread, he's supposed to move at least 200k...But yo, yall really gone sit here and say Sean has empty bars ? Detroit is one of the best tapes of the year. Sean empty bars sure, but what rapper doesn't ? He also has higher, memories, 100, etc. Yall bugging. 

bruh i was just comin post that...i seen it on makin of dreams and nightmares #6...who advised roun to cut that off
mean.gif
I ain't even trippin.

He'll drop a mixtape at some point this year "because of his loyal fans".

Meek would be a genius if he gets the industry on that battle rap tip:smokin
I havent heard Cassidy's recent music but dude used to be a beast with the freestyles/battle raps. If he has any of that left, Meek doesnt really stand a chance....IMO

meek did that 200k and started feeling himself again, lmao @ cassidy thristy A tryna ride meek wave, when he clearly said he wants to see mook vs cassidy, I think meek was tryna bait someone signed or at least popping at the moment.

"Young & Gettin It" ain't too bad. It bumps, and Kirko is cool on the hook. Could've done without Meek Mill yelling in autotune throughout the sound though. Dude sounded like Fulgore getting hit with a combo breaker.

MEEK MILL IS ALRIGHT BUT PEOPLE ARE REALLY MESSING WITH THIS DUDE LIKE HES ONE OF THE BEST. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I GIVE IT TO HIM THOUGH HES ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE GOOD MUSIC WITH SOME GOOD LYRICS. NOT ONE OF THE BEST THOUGH AND HE DONT GOT A GOOD VOICE TO BE IN THE BOOTH. ALWAYS SOUNDING MAD

this album was pure trash
I loved the into, amen, & young kings thats about it
too much screaming
I DONT WANNA HEAR A ALBUM FULL OF "IMA BOSS's"
you can be street and club and still switch it up Future, 2 Chainz, & Juicy J did it

you cant compare these dudes to meek lyrically are you serious i like them dudes but meek revived hip hop

the crazy thing is meek aint even the hottest out of philly Quilly is hotter and way more calmer sounding not all that screaming it gets ya blood rushin but cant listen to it all the time also Joey Jihad , AR AB, Neef Buck, and Young Chris and alot more Philly got the best rappers

Back
Top Bottom