The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

realtalk... do u really think the xbox 360 will still be active in 10 yrs????????? be serious now
now lets just get back to the topic... MGS4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where did I say Xbox 360 when I said that?
eyes.gif
I said who knows what will happen in the next 5 or 10 years. Things will change. But know one knows how... Who would've thought we'd be playing SegaGenesis games on a Nintendo system back when SNES and the Genesis were battling? It's just games after all...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

anyone heard whether Kojima will be in NYC Times Square or LA at launch for autographs. If he will be at times Square I def might hit it up I want him to sign my original copy of MGS and if I get it in time my LE copy of MGS4

I cant wait to get this game. Unfortunately, this would only be my second game for the ps3, due to lack of interesting games to me with their current lineup. Ilove the 360 games but their system is garbage (2 systems got the red rings, and my latest one has a busted hard drive).

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

blu ray this blu ray that...at the end of the day..does it really have that much of an effect on gaming?..like..will you have more fun because ur playing on blu ray?...i dont get the hype/fascination...oh and BTW..i have a PS3..and ive only bought 1 game so far.

It means alot in-terms of how much data a company is able to load unto a disk. It'll definatly be have an impact we enter the prime stages of thisgeneration of consoles.

LOL, this is funny....reminds me of the old NINTENDO > SEGA, SEGA> NINTENDO days ....but i do agree with PS3 having a longer life span cuz ofblu-ray....blu-ray able to hold more data is a MAJOR plus in HD gaming, DVD showing sign of wearing down cuz of there ability to hold less then a singleBlu-ray disc....

Also the different varieties of games coming out for PS3...(sorry but since i got my launch xbox 360, most major games for the 360 are shooters and if thereaint shooter, they not really that good) ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

LOL, this is funny....reminds me of the old NINTENDO > SEGA, SEGA> NINTENDO days ....but i do agree with PS3 having a longer life span cuz of blu-ray....blu-ray able to hold more data is a MAJOR plus in HD gaming, DVD showing sign of wearing down cuz of there ability to hold less then a single Blu-ray disc....

Also the different varieties of games coming out for PS3...(sorry but since i got my launch xbox 360, most major games for the 360 are shooters and if there aint shooter, they not really that good) ...

I really don't get this point, but whatever.

^ sorry, let me try to make sense....but soo far the major hype games that were for xbox 360 were, shooters (halo3, Gears, etc.), bought some RPG for xbox 360,eternal sonta and Lost Odessey, they were decent but wasn't like WOW!!..it was fun while it lasted, but i guess i'm getting tired of it or maybe old*sigh*...and the upcoming games for xbox 360, dont look interesting...while i look at the PS3 upcoming games there
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

boost, i think you need to re-up this thread like...
[h3]The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. 2 Snake's Last Hurrah | No Flame Wars | 360 Is Still A Cool System | Stay On Topic | No Trolls
[/h3]http://niketalk.com/topic/78559

co sign and fixed
watch over everyone... if u happen to like the ps3 more than the 360 keep ur mouth shut or else u will be labeled a fanboy. keep ur opinions to urselfcuz theyre watching.

its ok to like the 360 but if for any slight indications that u like any other system then u will be crucified

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by finnns2003

this game has been on 'the list' for so long

No stalker but I swear you've had that avy foreeeeeever.
laugh.gif

I am pumped for this game hopefully they go out with a bang.

laugh.gif
i think you're right. the only other avy i remember having is ralph wiggum and grey fox. i've probably had this 90% of the time
laugh.gif
mgs=goat

I'm passing...for now. It's not like they're gonna stop making the game once all the bundles are sold...right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, I ran across this today

EGM Refuses toReview MGS4

What's the word on that? And no, I am not trying to bash. I love the MGS series, but I'm no fanboy, either.

i've been pumped for this game for so long... even imported a box of these from japan

v6m8lw.jpg

eek.gif
how much this run you with shipping and all? what if they're allthe same?
laugh.gif

was like $130 with shipping. resold the duplicates and nah... there's also some secret 'chase' figures not shown in the pictures

Originally Posted by VIXIV

I'm passing...for now. It's not like they're gonna stop making the game once all the bundles are sold...right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, I ran across this today

EGM Refuses to Review MGS4

What's the word on that? And no, I am not trying to bash. I love the MGS series, but I'm no fanboy, either.

Konami has restrictions on what reviewers can say about install time and cut scenes.

So EGM said eff it and just gave a round table discussion about the game without giving a score.

Also I can't take NT gaming threads seriously anymore.
laugh.gif

Finnns you still selling any?

Originally Posted by areyouin729

am I the only one very interested in Raiden in this game?

Nope I'm actually a very big fan of Raiden even though he is the most hated from the series.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by areyouin729

am I the only one very interested in Raiden in this game?

Nope I'm actually a very big fan of Raiden even though he is the most hated from the series.

i cant wait for the MGS surprises im sure they have up their sleeve

i've been pumped for this game for so long... even imported a box of these from japan

v6m8lw.jpg

wow very nice
eek.gif

i was thinking about getting the bigger versions but they cost way too much and i dont play wit action figures anymore

and which figures are the one thats supposed to be secret "chase" figures? got pics??
nerd.gif

was like $130 with shipping. resold the duplicates and nah... there's also some secret 'chase' figures not shown in the pictures

post those secret chase figures please, i wanna see
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

post those secret chase figures please, i wanna see
eek.gif

i actually haven't taken pics of them. but they look like the one in this auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDICOM-Kubrick...ryZ36553QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there are others, i'll try to find my camera and take pics

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

boost, i think you need to re-up this thread like...
[h3]The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. 2 Snake's Last Hurrah | No Flame Wars | 360 Is Still A Cool System | Stay On Topic
[/h3]

Word.

I don't know what nnarum (or Mayor) is doing here or there point of post in this thread, hell, nnarum is suppose to be retired from NT,
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, he needs to recommit to that.

anyone heard whether Kojima will be in NYC Times Square or LA at launch for autographs. If he will be at times Square I def might hit it up I want him to sign my original copy of MGS and if I get it in time my LE copy of MGS4

Yes, I have heard about it, but I live in cali, so no go for me. Here is the poster,

virgin-mgs4.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom