THE OFFICIAL MLB 10:THE SHOW THREAD! RELEASES TUESDAY MARCH 2ND!

drillest u from ny? wat part of dr u from?

yea we should all put our psn ids in the first page...my psn id is CARHARTT_512

wont get my copy till tomorrow

Picked it up this morning, really impressed with it as always.

Definitely a learning curve for me, I only played against my friend last year since I didn't buy it, so learning to play against the computer has been rough
laugh.gif

Went to gamestop and traded madden in for this.......They gave me $25 + the 50% extra trade in value plus the 10% for the membership thing.......Only had to pay $35 for it.

psn is below.....but i havent played a baseball game since the show 08.......hopefully its not too different.

Originally Posted by jrp44

I played an online game last night and it started to get laggy in the middle of the game
eyes.gif
mad.gif
I couldn't even get an online game started.

I played one game and lost, but whatever it's a solid game. My biggest beef is the 40 man rosters are not updated. I want to be able to have the 3 good prospects the Mets have in their organization. It's no biggie, though, I'll just download the update from OperationSports.com in a couple of weeks.

Copy in hand, and I'm playing now.

I'm trying to decide whether to start my Cubs franchise now, or wait for the OS rosters....
ohwell.gif

my resolution for the rest of the year is to play a whole season on this game

First time playing "The Show" franchise and I like it a lot, but my dude in RTTS can't hit and can't run.
laugh.gif
Any tips?

Who are you guys getting drafted by?

I didn't want to pick it up but I did it yesterday. Game is fun. I loved 09 and this def fixed some of the kinks.

I started a SP in RTTS and got drafted by the White Sox......The Barons are 0-6 so far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Man, I can't justify buying a PS3 just to play this game

smh.gif
This game is the only reason I want a PS3. Not looking forward to dropping $60 on 2k10
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom