THE OFFICIAL MLB 10:THE SHOW THREAD! RELEASES TUESDAY MARCH 2ND!

Originally Posted by jrp44

The Yanks are my team but if I play online I don't use them bc I know ppl would get all pissed...I just wait until the other person picks a team then I try to match up with them

Man, I won't get my game copy until next week at the earliest.
frown.gif

I'm hoping PSN has the demo today so I can get my fix.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Went to gamestop and traded madden in for this.......They gave me $25 + the 50% extra trade in value plus the 10% for the membership thing.......Only had to pay $35 for it.

psn is below.....but i havent played a baseball game since the show 08.......hopefully its not too different.

Can anyone tell me if all gamestops do this and what exactly is the deal?... I have an edge card so if i bring my Madden 10 in with my edge card then i will pay $35 as well?

For me it was MGS4 + GTA4 + Fifa10 + Edge card = $58 in store credit(only had to pay 7 bucks for the show)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..................don't know if that helped you, but if you got games that you don't really play any more, your best bet it to trade them in now while they still got that promo goin on for the %50 on games

I got 25 dollar store credit just turning in NCAA 2010, so the Show was only 40 bucks which I'm fine with.

Finally started to turn things around in my Road to the Show, I'm on a 10 game hitting streak right now

i need this game. i absolutely loved 09 and so far from all the praise in this thread mlb 10 is just as good

add me dudes...

psn: magneto

I joined a league that uses HoF settings and its crazy hard to hit...

I must really suck at this game cause veteran difficulty is like expert to me.  I can't pitch for #%##

cant believe the demo aint out yet i need to paly the game i wont be able to get it till next week at least maybe even later

Started a RTTS as a pitcher in the Giants system, was killing it in the AA with 8-3 2.31 ERA and they %*$%$@+ traded me to the mariners -_-

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Started a RTTS as a pitcher in the Giants system, was killing it in the AA with 8-3 2.31 ERA and they %*$%$@+ traded me to the mariners -_-

laugh.gif
 the giants alway trade me no matter what position i try... i can be killing it in the minors too it doesn't matter

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
They use pink bats on Mothers day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I read about this on OS.
pimp.gif
 Loving the attention to detail by SCEA on this game.

Are there blue bats for Father's Day and do teams were red caps on Memorial Day?

I saw the blue wrist bands on Fathers Day.

I got traded to the Biscuits in RTTS
roll.gif

roll.gif
What's wrong with the Biscuits bro?? I play for them.

laugh.gif

Game is crack in the form of a video game. My SP is a BEAST.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

roll.gif
What's wrong with the Biscuits bro?? I play for them.

laugh.gif

Game is crack in the form of a video game. My SP is a BEAST.
Just never thought there was a team called the Biscuits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I made my debut with them and came 4 outs away from a no hitter...pitched another game and got traded again to the Flying Squirrels (Giants AA) They have the sickest logo ever
roll.gif
roll.gif

RichmondFlyingSquirrels.PNG

^That's a bad $+@ squirrel.
pimp.gif

Man I can't wait to finally get my hands on this game. I never really played RTTS that much in previous game, but I'm definitely going to give it a try this year.

What positions are you guys playing on RTTS?

Definitely going to start up a RTTS as a pitcher, currently playing for the Tigers' AAA team in my 2nd year. Batting .344 as a 2nd basemen and hitting from 3rd in the lineup.

I don't know if anyone else was having this problem in RTTS, but when I would end my batting practice and would hit X to skip the animation of leaving the cage and talking to the coach, my game constantly would freeze on me. Happened several times in a row too, I decided to just turn off the batting practice, but was wondering if anyone else had trouble.

I'm a "Startaaaa Pitchaaaa"

Yeah I think I'm going to go with a starting pitcher this year too. I tried being a SS last year but that didn't work out.

Man, I want to play this game sooooo bad... but alas, I do not own a PS3.
frown.gif
tired.gif
  You guys know where I could buy a cheap PS3?  I've been checking slick deals non-stop hoping something would come up.

Back
Top Bottom