The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Cyrax and Sektor's human alt's and Sheeva's fatality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason, I'm not surprised at Cyrax being black. 
laugh.gif

I finally gave in yesterday and pre ordered the game. I promised myself that I was only going to get Portal 2 that day.
laugh.gif

Edit:
^ Is that fatality supposed to be a play on the joker's "fatality" from MK vs. DC?

For some reason, I'm not surprised at Cyrax being black. 
laugh.gif

I finally gave in yesterday and pre ordered the game. I promised myself that I was only going to get Portal 2 that day.
laugh.gif

Edit:
^ Is that fatality supposed to be a play on the joker's "fatality" from MK vs. DC?

It's most likely Shang Tsung's version of the rumored "ultimate humiliation" fatalities it's one of the Achievements/Trophies. It's basically a Friendship that ends with a fatality like the fan made video above. The more I think about it I love it.

Shang Tsung's humilation is definitely a play on Joker's MK vs DC fatality, basically Boon and the rest of the team is telling DC Comics %$#@ your censorship
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's most likely Shang Tsung's version of the rumored "ultimate humiliation" fatalities it's one of the Achievements/Trophies. It's basically a Friendship that ends with a fatality like the fan made video above. The more I think about it I love it.

Shang Tsung's humilation is definitely a play on Joker's MK vs DC fatality, basically Boon and the rest of the team is telling DC Comics %$#@ your censorship
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yo can you guys please put spoilers on the leaked pics? A lot of us don't want that stuff spoiled.

Yo can you guys please put spoilers on the leaked pics? A lot of us don't want that stuff spoiled.

I played the demo yesterday, and I'm not disappointed. It felt so natural
eek.gif
......and yes I was whooping ***. Johnny Cage is mad cheap.

I played the demo yesterday, and I'm not disappointed. It felt so natural
eek.gif
......and yes I was whooping ***. Johnny Cage is mad cheap.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

pimp.gif
I wonder if they will get completely new moves or  If they are only alt costumes i wonder how will cyrax's/sektor's moves look that involves their chests to open up?

btw, I finally Downloaded the demo and I must say damn my thumbs are going to be sore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

pimp.gif
I wonder if they will get completely new moves or  If they are only alt costumes i wonder how will cyrax's/sektor's moves look that involves their chests to open up?

btw, I finally Downloaded the demo and I must say damn my thumbs are going to be sore
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom