laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

HE WAS BLACK SINCE MK GOLD THOUGHT THIS AINT NOTHING NEW 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im sayin , these lames probably never played another MK in their lives talkin about HE'S LIN KUEI , LIN KUEI WARRIORS AREN'T BLACK THEIR CHINESE ! THIS IS STUPID !
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im sayin , these lames probably never played another MK in their lives talkin about HE'S LIN KUEI , LIN KUEI WARRIORS AREN'T BLACK THEIR CHINESE ! THIS IS STUPID !
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Uh, he was always Black, and also from the Lin Kuei (so are subzero, sektor, and smoke).  Even watch the vid on his ending above, he even says it himself...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Uh, he was always Black, and also from the Lin Kuei (so are subzero, sektor, and smoke).  Even watch the vid on his ending above, he even says it himself...

so that's why i always thought he was black. he was haha. i played those games thoo i just didn't remember

so that's why i always thought he was black. he was haha. i played those games thoo i just didn't remember

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Yea umm were arguing the same point I always knew he was black. I have no idea why new MK fans that just found out are pissed about it though *shrugs*

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Yea umm were arguing the same point I always knew he was black. I have no idea why new MK fans that just found out are pissed about it though *shrugs*

I just found out and Cyrax will be used to mash with now.

Ninjas finally getting to be some real ninjas in games.

Raven now Cyrax am I missing any?

I just found out and Cyrax will be used to mash with now.

Ninjas finally getting to be some real ninjas in games.

Raven now Cyrax am I missing any?

It's because most of the people on those forums are young whiney children. They weren't around to play most MK games. I noticed that first time I visited the MK forums. Figured I'd let peanut give me the info here instead.
laugh.gif

It's because most of the people on those forums are young whiney children. They weren't around to play most MK games. I noticed that first time I visited the MK forums. Figured I'd let peanut give me the info here instead.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Already see ps3 copies on craigslist. Nyc area.

(30) $100 first come first serve
laugh.gif
....the 19th cant come soon enough....

ANY OF MY NT'ERS IN THE CHI GOING TO THE TRUCK TOUR?????16th-19th...i might go twice its only 20 minutes away from me

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Already see ps3 copies on craigslist. Nyc area.

(30) $100 first come first serve
laugh.gif
....the 19th cant come soon enough....

ANY OF MY NT'ERS IN THE CHI GOING TO THE TRUCK TOUR?????16th-19th...i might go twice its only 20 minutes away from me

Back
Top Bottom