The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Not surprised by the Freddy Kruger DLC.

They were rumors when the game 1st dropped that he and Jason could be potential DLC available around Halloween.

They were rumors when the game 1st dropped that he and Jason could be potential DLC available around Halloween.

Originally Posted by toine2983

All we need is Jason, Jigsaw, and Texas Chainsaw dude oh and Motaro

Originally Posted by toine2983

All we need is Jason, Jigsaw, and Texas Chainsaw dude oh and Motaro

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I need some $ for a fightstick.. xbox dpad is %#*+%%! horrible

YES IT IS! I thought i was the only one that thought it sucked! I can't wait till Game Stop gets the Fight Sticks.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I need some $ for a fightstick.. xbox dpad is %#*+%%! horrible

YES IT IS! I thought i was the only one that thought it sucked! I can't wait till Game Stop gets the Fight Sticks.

So he's basically a better version of Baraka.

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

So he's basically a better version of Baraka.

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

I dont really like all these character one has to buy

I feel kinda ripped off

but I guess this is the future of gaming

I dont really like all these character one has to buy

I feel kinda ripped off

but I guess this is the future of gaming

?

You do know Kratos is in the PS3 version right...they're using Warner Bros. characters which is fine by me, this was rumored a while ago.

?

You do know Kratos is in the PS3 version right...they're using Warner Bros. characters which is fine by me, this was rumored a while ago.

To me its just cheap and corny to add Kreuger and to think Mk was looking promising then they drop a bomb like that at the height of sfxt news is foolish and a real bad look.SMH bunch of fools.

Back
Top Bottom