The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

To me its just cheap and corny to add Kreuger and to think Mk was looking promising then they drop a bomb like that at the height of sfxt news is foolish and a real bad look.SMH bunch of fools.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

NRS just made a joke outta MK9 why the +*+@ would they a non MK character ? *#%#!@$ idiots

Kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

laugh.gif
at saying MK is a joke because of Freddy. Kratos? Friendships? MK vs DC? Should I go on? MK isn't afraid to make light of themselves. Dont like it, dont spend the 400 points. It's the beauty of DLC.

laugh.gif
at saying MK is a joke because of Freddy. Kratos? Friendships? MK vs DC? Should I go on? MK isn't afraid to make light of themselves. Dont like it, dont spend the 400 points. It's the beauty of DLC.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif

I can live with Kratos being a console exclusive character plus he fits the tone to an extent Fallen Warrior who is betrayed and his family is killed and he goes on a killing spree filled with Rage and no mercy.Sounds quite familiar to another character.
Its just that Freddy is to me a lame and cheesy character and he opens up the floodgates for corny dlc like michael myers ,jason,pinhead and a slew of other cash in and tired horror characters.Now if they add ash williams in here I won't say a damb .

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif

I can live with Kratos being a console exclusive character plus he fits the tone to an extent Fallen Warrior who is betrayed and his family is killed and he goes on a killing spree filled with Rage and no mercy.Sounds quite familiar to another character.
Its just that Freddy is to me a lame and cheesy character and he opens up the floodgates for corny dlc like michael myers ,jason,pinhead and a slew of other cash in and tired horror characters.Now if they add ash williams in here I won't say a damb .

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

So he's basically a better version of Baraka.

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animations, specials, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animations, specials, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
MRNOTHING23 360 gamer tag lets test your might
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

For those of you whining and crying about Freddy, the good part is that he's a DLC and you don't have to buy it
wink.gif

For those of you whining and crying about Freddy, the good part is that he's a DLC and you don't have to buy it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
I'm gonna add you...when I win i'm gonna be like:

tumblr_lgdp5mxgrP1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
I'm gonna add you...when I win i'm gonna be like:

tumblr_lgdp5mxgrP1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

wink.gif

The season pass isnt available for PS3? I dont see it anywhere...

The pass is exclusive to the 360.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

wink.gif

The season pass isnt available for PS3? I dont see it anywhere...

The pass is exclusive to the 360.

anyone want to achivement boost?
laugh.gif

im gonna trade it in i figure get as many as i can maybe tonight im gonna work on grabs and beating aracde with every character

anyone want to achivement boost?
laugh.gif

im gonna trade it in i figure get as many as i can maybe tonight im gonna work on grabs and beating aracde with every character

Back
Top Bottom