The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

i think they should consider putting predator in it.. not michael meyers, cause kano also has knives.. predator would fit in perfectly with the cyborgs

i think they should consider putting predator in it.. not michael meyers, cause kano also has knives.. predator would fit in perfectly with the cyborgs

Totally forgot the last episode of Mortal Kombat Legacy would be played at ComicCon. Any word/video on that?

Totally forgot the last episode of Mortal Kombat Legacy would be played at ComicCon. Any word/video on that?

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Who plays on Xbox though. Would love to play with you "pros".
Never claimed to be pro but my GT is TheBasedG0d with a zero... 
I'm online right now
grin.gif
. BasedG0d you're def a pro. Don't hustle these kids 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah i'm not so good... These guys weren't online all day yesterday though I was trying to get a challenge!

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Who plays on Xbox though. Would love to play with you "pros".
Never claimed to be pro but my GT is TheBasedG0d with a zero... 
I'm online right now
grin.gif
. BasedG0d you're def a pro. Don't hustle these kids 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah i'm not so good... These guys weren't online all day yesterday though I was trying to get a challenge!

as much as i love this game.. some match ups are just horrible for certain characters and it really makes this game suck.. what are the bad match ups for your characters, or which characters do you hate playing against?

as much as i love this game.. some match ups are just horrible for certain characters and it really makes this game suck.. what are the bad match ups for your characters, or which characters do you hate playing against?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

All of them haha

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

All of them haha

To the question above. I hate playing against raiden and smoke with a passion. I main with Noob saibot. He really has to work for those wins. Ermac is an honorable mention just cause my bro uses him. Quick secret. If you have noobs MK2 costume, press start while selecting it. Noobs shadow will be MK2 Smoke! It does make your xray do only half as much damage though.
laugh.gif

To the question above. I hate playing against raiden and smoke with a passion. I main with Noob saibot. He really has to work for those wins. Ermac is an honorable mention just cause my bro uses him. Quick secret. If you have noobs MK2 costume, press start while selecting it. Noobs shadow will be MK2 Smoke! It does make your xray do only half as much damage though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif

me too.. i play noob too.. every time i go against raiden it's teleport all the time...and torpedo.. my friend doesnt understand that there is a difference in characters how they are used. he doesnt get that noob is not a combo strong character.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif

me too.. i play noob too.. every time i go against raiden it's teleport all the time...and torpedo.. my friend doesnt understand that there is a difference in characters how they are used. he doesnt get that noob is not a combo strong character.

Back
Top Bottom