The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

How to do the Cross-character X-ray glitch:
Go to Training and select Tag Team Practice.
Select the first character as the one you want to do the X-ray with and the second one whose X-ray you want to do.
Select 2 random characters for the other side.
Once in the training battle go to the pause menu and select "Practice Options". Put "Super Meter" on "Full".
Tag to the second character and start your X-ray.
When the screen is about to go black to zoom on the action, press the reset button. ['BACK' on the Xbox 360 or 'SELECT' on the PS3]
Your first character should now appear and do the X-ray of the second character.

How to do the Cross-character X-ray glitch:
Go to Training and select Tag Team Practice.
Select the first character as the one you want to do the X-ray with and the second one whose X-ray you want to do.
Select 2 random characters for the other side.
Once in the training battle go to the pause menu and select "Practice Options". Put "Super Meter" on "Full".
Tag to the second character and start your X-ray.
When the screen is about to go black to zoom on the action, press the reset button. ['BACK' on the Xbox 360 or 'SELECT' on the PS3]
Your first character should now appear and do the X-ray of the second character.

I use Raiden as my main character and I feel like I don't spam. I land nothing but combos and will teleport pretty often but I feel like it is no diff from any other wake up attack. I am mostly deadly with wall combos tho. I mean, I feel that it is a part of the game. Like, save your combo breakers before you complain about spamming etc. I like to think that I am a very skilled Raiden player but trust me I have gotten WAXED by other skilled players across all of the characters

I use Raiden as my main character and I feel like I don't spam. I land nothing but combos and will teleport pretty often but I feel like it is no diff from any other wake up attack. I am mostly deadly with wall combos tho. I mean, I feel that it is a part of the game. Like, save your combo breakers before you complain about spamming etc. I like to think that I am a very skilled Raiden player but trust me I have gotten WAXED by other skilled players across all of the characters

Will be joining another local tournament here in the Philippines. Placed 2nd in the last one, so hopefully I get to win this time. Thinking of maining Sub and KL. Ill try to post videos of the matches. Should be good.

Will be joining another local tournament here in the Philippines. Placed 2nd in the last one, so hopefully I get to win this time. Thinking of maining Sub and KL. Ill try to post videos of the matches. Should be good.

Thanks man! Been practicing the timing of Sub-zero's newest BnB combo. does 51% damage overall. Able to pull it in a fight now. 
pimp.gif

Thanks man! Been practicing the timing of Sub-zero's newest BnB combo. does 51% damage overall. Able to pull it in a fight now. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Ghenges

So seriously, F Shao Khan in Story Mode.

just keep teleporting and upper cut with raiden 
or throwing fire balls with liu kang 

This. It took me foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Seriously.

TheGoldenChild wrote:
as much as i love this game.. some match ups are just horrible for certain characters and it really makes this game suck.. what are the bad match ups for your characters, or which characters do you hate playing against?

sindel ...... I have a hard time facing sindel players. That kick combo starter always gets me
mad.gif

TheGoldenChild wrote:
as much as i love this game.. some match ups are just horrible for certain characters and it really makes this game suck.. what are the bad match ups for your characters, or which characters do you hate playing against?

sindel ...... I have a hard time facing sindel players. That kick combo starter always gets me
mad.gif

StaXX wrote:

I saw that video on youtube too.   Except in the video SK was taunting every other move.  He wasn't even taunting once when I played.

Soooo.. I found out you can switch Story Mode to "easy". 

pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:

I saw that video on youtube too.   Except in the video SK was taunting every other move.  He wasn't even taunting once when I played.

Soooo.. I found out you can switch Story Mode to "easy". 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

TheGoldenChild wrote:

mad.gif

Cyrax when Im using Sub-zero.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

TheGoldenChild wrote:

mad.gif

Cyrax when Im using Sub-zero.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom