The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animatio i deserved it... whatever floats ur boat i was just starting to doubt myself but i realized what it really is als, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger
MRNOTHING23 360 gamer tag lets test your might
mad.gif

Tell me why this dude and the other dude who threw challenges out been ignoring my FR for days now
laugh.gif
i sent the bimbady guy a message to hop on MK, I get no response and son hops on a game called "Catherine, enjoying the garden playhouse"
laugh.gif
LMK whats good bro.

My bad man add me and state NT fam in a message I am def down to fight .My lil bro has been hogging the 360 playing gears of war
sick.gif

not even did that noob player do any black hole combos he didnt even do a slide.. all his moves were mid or high, not low.

bad move from reo to change to cyrax... his mileena is sick.. i think if he stayed with her, it would've been a different last game.. i cant wait for the next big tournament, so we get to see the new characters, rain, kenshi, skarlet and freddy. it will really make the top tier characters change

not even did that noob player do any black hole combos he didnt even do a slide.. all his moves were mid or high, not low.

bad move from reo to change to cyrax... his mileena is sick.. i think if he stayed with her, it would've been a different last game.. i cant wait for the next big tournament, so we get to see the new characters, rain, kenshi, skarlet and freddy. it will really make the top tier characters change

TheGoldenChild wrote:

If he really wanted to play with a different character then he should have went with johnny cage or even kung lao. Ohh and I heard that theirs going to be a new patch which will nerf some of the dlc characters.

TheGoldenChild wrote:

If he really wanted to play with a different character then he should have went with johnny cage or even kung lao. Ohh and I heard that theirs going to be a new patch which will nerf some of the dlc characters.

Back
Top Bottom