The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nice mk shirt on my fav site for t-shirts

1306527981_BOTTOM__052514h59m35.jpg

http://www.teefury.com/

pimp.gif

been sleeping on this game, most recent mortal kombat games suxked so i said i wouldnt waste my time with this one
played it at a friends house the other day now i need it, its more like the older games
i was playing and the white guy popped up in the corner and said "whoopsie" havent heard that in years

been sleeping on this game, most recent mortal kombat games suxked so i said i wouldnt waste my time with this one
played it at a friends house the other day now i need it, its more like the older games
i was playing and the white guy popped up in the corner and said "whoopsie" havent heard that in years

Ive never ran into anybody with a mic on PSN. I've had a few dudes talk %!%$ via the lobby chat, but nothing serious. All in all, I've had pretty decent - fair fights. I've whooped %$% and got mines handed to me, you live and learn. Makes you a better player.

Ive never ran into anybody with a mic on PSN. I've had a few dudes talk %!%$ via the lobby chat, but nothing serious. All in all, I've had pretty decent - fair fights. I've whooped %$% and got mines handed to me, you live and learn. Makes you a better player.

Good games Boost

Yeah I have worked peeps and gotten WORKED myself. My worst %!$ kickin came from a Sindel high level player. Didn't even know what was going on
30t6p3b.gif

Good games Boost

Yeah I have worked peeps and gotten WORKED myself. My worst %!$ kickin came from a Sindel high level player. Didn't even know what was going on
30t6p3b.gif

To all the players that dont play online....... yall are just scared of getting served. You can easily mute someone talkin $***, but you would rather keep beating your little brother, and acting like your good at the game. REAL COMPETITION is ONLY found online or in tournaments.

To all the players that dont play online....... yall are just scared of getting served. You can easily mute someone talkin $***, but you would rather keep beating your little brother, and acting like your good at the game. REAL COMPETITION is ONLY found online or in tournaments.

^^^lol, not sure who are talking to but everyone that has said that they don't like to play online are all pretty damn good

^^^lol, not sure who are talking to but everyone that has said that they don't like to play online are all pretty damn good

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

and this is exactly what someone who plays online would say. lol

and this is exactly what someone who plays online would say. lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom