The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

i played the demo yesterday for the first time...i was very impressed..can't wait to cop.

Here is the bigger version of the Kratos trailer, 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Did you guys see taigore  ( Shao Kahn's tangential pet ) in Shao Kahn's throne room
nerd.gif
 .......possible stage fatality
smokin.gif

Did you guys see taigore  ( Shao Kahn's tangential pet ) in Shao Kahn's throne room
nerd.gif
 .......possible stage fatality
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Originally Posted by KingRamey

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...
Not sure if serious
Why not?? Better than nothing.  Halo has been done and Gears does have a game to promote for this year...
But I don't see why Netherrealm studios would promote Gears of War when they have they're own game to think about. Besides, Xbox doesn't have any characters that fit in the MK universe at all so naturally Marcus or Master Chief would just be god awful
sick.gif

You 360 dudes might as well just take that L 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...
Not sure if serious
Why not?? Better than nothing.  Halo has been done and Gears does have a game to promote for this year...
But I don't see why Netherrealm studios would promote Gears of War when they have they're own game to think about. Besides, Xbox doesn't have any characters that fit in the MK universe at all so naturally Marcus or Master Chief would just be god awful
sick.gif

You 360 dudes might as well just take that L 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

kratos gunna be broken as hell and everyone onlines gunna use him
30t6p3b.gif

its gonna be as bad as people picking the heat on 2k11 if not worse
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

kratos gunna be broken as hell and everyone onlines gunna use him
30t6p3b.gif

its gonna be as bad as people picking the heat on 2k11 if not worse
30t6p3b.gif

Im actually glad 360 doesn't have an exclusive character I love that its "Pure MK" I just got to file down the D-pad on the 360 $#@! is so uncomfortable
30t6p3b.gif

Im actually glad 360 doesn't have an exclusive character I love that its "Pure MK" I just got to file down the D-pad on the 360 $#@! is so uncomfortable
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom